FULL Detail, TR 10th Ann. Terminator

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
I got bored a few days ago and decided I would give the Cobra some attention, Car is not daily driven, No rain ect.. Soo, up on the jackstands she went for the under body.

All four corners on jackstands
Wheels off for cleaning (both sets)
I used Purple Power diluted along with various rags and microfiber towels
Spray and wipe clean
DSC00665.gif

Still in the process of cleaning under the rocker skirts
DSC00668.gif

DSC00653.gif

DSC00669.gif

DSC00672.gif

DSC00654.gif

Detailed wheel wells, Purple Power as well along w/ rags and a tooth brush. Ford did a shit job spraying the rear wells so I purchased a can of Dupli-Color Rubberized Undercoating & Soundeadener, masked and sprayed.
DSC00657.gif

DSC00670.gif

Today I washed the car while it was still in the garage on the stands.
Wash w/ Meguires Gold Class Shampoo
Two bucket method, No water hose
MicroFiber wash mitt
Dried w/ Microfiber Waffle Weave towel

Paint was slick so it didn't need clayed, proceeded with Optimum Polish on a LC white pad via PC. (no before pics but it was dusty and very light swirls.
DSC00679.gif

DSC00678.gif

DSC00663.gif

DSC00662.gif

DSC00660.gif

Pics aren't to good, I have poor lighting in my garage. Put the car cover on to keep dust off. Tomorrow brings another day, I'll update with progress...:kaboom:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Turkish,

Look like you know what you are doing bro. ;-) My car is not driven in rain or winter either so it never gets too bad. That reminds me, I need to take off my rear tires, mask, & spray my rear wheels wells too. The coating is thin & spotted from the factory... :(

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
*UPDATE*

Back at it today. Came home from work, pulled the cover off and did a wipe down with Mequires Ultimate Detailer and Microfiber. Followed up with ClearKote Vanilla Moose wax on a LC black pad via the PC. Wiped down with a microfiber.
DSC00681.gif

DSC00688.gif

DSC00693.gif

DSC00694.gif

DSC00687.gif

I swear I'm not taking shitty pics on purpose, I had the garage door shut today to keep dust out and the lights off for some reason. I'm on break right now, Next up is wipping the Jams down and sweeping the interior out and wiping the dust off. OH and taking care of the bottom of the rocker skirts! Then I will pull it outside and snap some clean pictures. Stay tuned..

Next up was a detail of the engine bay, it wasn't to dirty just a bit dusty. Sprayed with Megs. Ultimate Detailer and wiped down with a MF towel. Black trim, wire looms and various wires were wiped down with Turtle Wax F21.
DSC00684.gif

DSC00699.gif

Cajun Marine

U.S.M.C. OIF Veteran 2003
Established Member
Now honestly, what is the purpose of detailing that much, u don't think that is going to the extreme? In about a week of driving it will be dirty again. I understand doing the engine but your not going to the SEMA show.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I'm in the middle of doing this to mine. it's up on jackstands with no tranny so I might as well. That undercoating looks nice, I gotta do that as well.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Thanks guys! Just finished under the rocker skirts and got the wheels back on. I have an online class @ 7:00 so after that I will bring it down off the stands and sweep the interior and if there is enough light I take some pics if not it'll be tomorrow.

Pics of the rocker skirts.
DSC00701.gif

DSC00702.gif

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Turkish said:
Thanks guys! Just finished under the rocker skirts and got the wheels back on. I have an online class @ 7:00 so after that I will bring it down off the stands and sweep the interior and if there is enough light I take some pics if not it'll be tomorrow.

Pics of the rocker skirts.
DSC00701.gif

DSC00702.gif
I wish mine looked that good. Mine look terrible, the white shows everything. Did you just clay them?

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
What do you recommend ZaneO?

Lloyd, I had alot of road grease/tar and whatnot. First I sprayed them with Purple Power deluted, the just scrubbed, No clay but it would work! Follow up with a Optimum Poli-Seal.

Last edited:

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Turkish said:
What do you recommend ZaneO?

Lloyd, I had alot of road grease/tar and whatnot. First I sprayed them with Purple Power deluted, the just scrubbed, No clay but it would work! Follow up with a Optimum Poli-Seal.
I'm gonna tackle mine tommorrow, thanks for the info.;-)

inzane99

Inzane SVT Poster
Established Member
:eek: :eek: Wow, you have one of the most beautiful TR 03' Anny Cobras I have ever seen!!! How many hours did this all take? Is your car still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread