FULL Detail, TR 10th Ann. Terminator

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
And you have been kicking yourself in the but ever since huh?

Man, you really have no idea! Not a day goes by that I don't day dream about that car. It wasand still is really special to me.

WOW, this thread is living! Thanks everyone, really appreaciate all the kind words.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
hey buddy-

I bought some deep dish anthracite bullits with studs for my torch red 04, how did your black bullits look in person on your 10th? I am thinking it was a nice contrast with the bright red paint or do you think the chrome cobra rims look better?

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
hey buddy-

I bought some deep dish anthracite bullits with studs for my torch red 04, how did your black bullits look in person on your 10th? I am thinking it was a nice contrast with the bright red paint or do you think the chrome cobra rims look better?

IMO, I think they looked good in person. Like you said the black and red really complimented each other. Chrome wheels look good too, I'm just not much of a fan.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
IMO, I think they looked good in person. Like you said the black and red really complimented each other. Chrome wheels look good too, I'm just not much of a fan.

Redeem yourself and buy another 10th anniversary, unless you do not want too.

TrchRedSVT

Established Member
I have a 10th ann TR cobra, i love it so much, idk how you sold yours man, it looks beautiful :shrug::bowdown::rockon:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
What do you recommend ZaneO?

Lloyd, I had alot of road grease/tar and whatnot. First I sprayed them with Purple Power deluted, the just scrubbed, No clay but it would work! Follow up with a Optimum Poli-Seal.

where do you get optimum poli-seal?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I have a 10th ann TR cobra, i love it so much, idk how you sold yours man, it looks beautiful :shrug::bowdown::rockon:

no one knows...not even turkish...i think he did drugs and drank hardcore for a week and was out of it when it was taken

Users who are viewing this thread