Friend wants me to go to swingers club

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
391FCD2F-0F7F-4136-A33E-F281DDBAFD6C.png

lilcoop03

Established Member
Bwahaha. Maybe, but if so, he would have told me.
Maybe Paula fired Dave because he wouldn't drain his nut sack on her while he snapped a few shots.
Clarify: So, did they just happen to run into each other at this party and this was the first time they knew that each other was into such activities?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Clarify: So, did they just happen to run into each other at this party and this was the first time they knew that each other was into such activities?

They definitely did not go together.
She had no idea Dave went to swingers parties. Dave most certainly did not know (none uf us did other than her ex-husband) that Paula was a swinger.

That was why she approached him and wanted his phone. She was afraid he would pop a few pics of her at the party and send it to me (and the entire company/companies after I get the pics lol).
Wish I could have seen a pic or 2 though.;)

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Yikes dude....shitty situation. Last thing i would be worried about at a swinger party is taking pictures....

Semi - related topic guys :

How can anyone feel comfortable with some other dude ramming his horn into your lady?

If it’s my wife hell ****ing no! But if it was a casual friend with benefits then that’s a different story.

FordJunkie

Established Member
I've known her about 9 months and just recently found out she's into this "lifestyle" I'm not excited about it but depending on how things go this weekend I will be posting updates, etc

Users who are viewing this thread