Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
... but is it really a killer though?
576993299105844d018caa1e-750-375.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Looking back at the era, not sure why i laughed in AIDS' face.

I am a survivor, lol.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Female to male transmission of hiv is actually is low...vice versa male to female transmission of hiv is very high. I knew a guy who was married to girl that hid her status, once he found out he divorced her ass and lucky for him he never got it. Apparently she was on the drug cocktail so her viral load was very low, there of course is still risk.

Coiled03

Established Member
Female to male transmission of hiv is actually is low...vice versa male to female transmission of hiv is very high. I knew a guy who was married to girl that hid her status, once he found out he divorced her ass and lucky for him he never got it. Apparently she was on the drug cocktail so her viral load was very low, there of course is still risk.

My ex-wife and I went and got tested for everything together before we went sans rubber.

Sad state of affairs when you can't even raw dog with the person you marry anymore, smh.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My ex-wife and I went and got tested for everything together before we went sans rubber.

Sad state of affairs when you can't even raw dog with the person you marry anymore, smh.

Yeah it’s a really ****ed deal to knowingly expose someone to a deadly disease. I don’t care how manageable the disease is these days, that should be considered attempted murder.

Zemedici

Established Member

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Leave it to shitty Cali to do that lolol

Wish i had Cali weather / beaches, they can keep the politics.

But the beaches....and weather....so hard to resist
Its easy to resist when you see how retarded state politics, laws and policies are. The luster wears off after a few years if yours not liberal or not a California native.

Seriously, native Californians dont know better.

Zemedici

Established Member
Its the only real thing good about California.

See and that’s all I’d be after. It’s so hard to resist just going.

Its easy to resist when you see how retarded state politics, laws and policies are. The luster wears off after a few years if yours not liberal or not a California native.

Seriously, native Californians dont know better.

Yeah it would be impossible to not get involved in the politics as it would then DIRECTLY affect me

Users who are viewing this thread