Friend wants me to go to swingers club

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Even if you go and there is not any hotties at least you still get off. Gotta try it once. Likely a couples only if the single gal wants to take you.
And there is nothing better than a friend with benefits. If he is single and she is single why the hell not?

OP, just be honest with yourself. If you have ANY and I mean ANY emotional attachment to this chick check those feelings at the door. Or, if Im being honest here, dont go through with it. If you are legitimately just friends (it is completely possible) go explore and have fun.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
A friend of mine from HS once told me "Ed, just remember one thing: Pussy got no face."

Some of the best advice Ive ever been given.
tenor.gif

Blown 89

Established Member
I have a large group of friends that are into that and from what I've seen the downside is that none of them are very attractive and they're all so strange it's off-putting.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Heard plenty of stories from other Marines visiting Thad's in San Diego. If it is anything like that place be prepared to have some dude try and take you from behind while you're balls deep in a cougar.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wait a MINUTE

You cannot drop this golden breadcrumb and just walk out like that, deets!

And by FRIEND you obviously mean this guy you don’t know across the US.....:D

Such a long story....
My former boss (Dave) used to go to swingers parties when they were available. Well we working together on the job, just shooting the shit. He tells me he is heading to another party on Saturday night and blah blah blah.

Well, fast forward to Sunday afternoon, and I get a call from the owner of the company (a woman, named Paula). She proceeds to tell me that Dave will no longer be with us anymore and I will need to step up into his position. Me, being the nosey ****er I am, asked Paula what happened with Dave.
She tells me her and Dave got into an argument at a party on Saturday night.:D

It didn't even click in my head until I hung up the phone.
Bahahahahahahaha

After talking with Dave, it turns out Paula saw Dave at the party, and requested he give her his company phone (was afraid he would take pics of her at the party). He refused, and was fired on the spot.

Poor guy left the party all pissed off after getting fired at a swingers party, ends up getting pulled over and popped for a DUI too. :(

Users who are viewing this thread