Free BF Idlers

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
All I have to give is a new Acura chrome front license tag (half size). I know its not a mustang part but someone my have a acura DD.

31k7y-XQAgL._SL160_.jpg

^looks like this one but has an acura emblem.

PM me.

xfrosty63x

Established Member
I think that I will go check the garage and continue the giving!! I think that I have a K&N, Stock pulley cover, possibly stock idlers, and maybe even a stock airbox..?

I'll take the pulley cover, and I'm sure I can find something to continue the giving.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Okay I got the UPR shifter and a C&L Inlet Tube.

First to pm and let me know which one you'd want.

03SBVERT

Established Member
I am thinking about starting a thread giving a set to the first 10 who respond for half price - $5.00. What the heck. It's the season to give! :thumbsup:

If you do, shoot me a pm and I will pay full price for a set. Then you can send me mine, and pass the other one along for free to someone who needs it. I dont have anything to give for free, so this is the best I can think of.

Of course if that cool with you

Last edited:

Terminated03

Established Member
Okay I got the UPR shifter and a C&L Inlet Tube.

First to pm and let me know which one you'd want.

PMed on inlet tube at 9:14pm, hope I got it. Just let me know what shipping will be. I have to go dig around the garage now to find something to keep this going! :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you do, shoot me a pm and I will pay full price for a set. Then you can send me mine, and pass the other one along for free to someone who needs it. I dont have anything to give for free, so this is the best I can think of.

Of course if that cool with you

I just started the thread. If you want to do what you suggested that is fine. I'll just list another free one then in this thread. Here's the link to the thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...5-spirit-thanksgiving-50-sale-first-20-a.html

Just add your name, note that you're going to pay full price, and then click on the link to go to the order page. I will take care of noting another free set in this thread, and indicate it's a gift from YOU. Thanks! :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I will check the garage tomorrow. No need to throw away or store if you can pass it along to someone else.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Okay, I have one more free Cobra T-56 shifter gasket set donated by John Folino (03SBVERT). Very nice of him to do this for you guys!

So the first one who PMs me gets this T-56 set. If you miss out, I have a thread with a 50% discount going on. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations to Sprstr1000 for being the first one to PM me for the free shifter gasket set! :)

jamescb77

Established Member
Okay my things are gone now.:thumbsup:

man i was hoping this would still be there. If anyone has an extra shifter laying around i woudl be more than happy to take it off of there hands. Any brand has got to be better than stock. I will return the favor for someone else if i ever upgrade myself to a different one.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
It is the Holiday season so I figured that I would give someone my Idlers! Yes they are used, show wear....etc but in the end they are 5 BF Silver Idlers. I was going to throw them away but figured maybe someone on here could use them, so just cover the shipping and they are yours.

Still have them? I was going to try to strip the black paint off of the three that I have, but these would make life simpler.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
I'll toss something in for Thanksgiving..

Free Ford Racing fender cover to the first one to PM me :D

M-1822-A2_03.jpg

Edit: cobrasvt77 is getting a fender cover...He was first to PM me.

:D

Last edited:

Othic

Established Member
Guess I could jump on the bandwagon too! Ive got an off road H pipe to the first person that PMs me. Only thing is you gotta pick it up. Im in Tampa, Fl. I would also prefer to give it to someone that has never had a offroad setup.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the idea behind this thread. One good leads to another good thing. A never end circle of good deeds that people benefit from. Love it! You're the man Red Turtle. :)

mrose75

Established Member
Wow!! This is awesome, I wish I had something to give. Even more so, I wish I would've been the first one. I need so idlers. Happy Holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread