Free BF Idlers

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I think I'm gunna stalk this thread and hope that True Forged gets in the mood of giving! haha

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
you guys are cool :thumbsup:

so how would one give stuff away over the interwebz? i don’t do paypal, nor do I understand how exchanging money for the shipping is done.

i have got a couple things ya'all can have too, like a upr firewall adjuster, mgw shifter (the adjustable curved one, not the full t-56 mgw piece), terminator front end cover factory piece (just the bottom section, not the hood section, but it is the ford part that is specific to 03/04 cobras)

on the other hand, if you are in socal - just come on by and pick ‘em up! :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

so how would one give stuff away over the interwebz? i don’t do paypal, nor do I understand how exchanging money for the shipping is done.

i have got a couple things ya'all can have too, like a upr firewall adjuster, mgw shifter (the adjustable curved one, not the full t-56 mgw piece), terminator front end cover factory piece (just the bottom section, not the hood section, but it is the ford part that is specific to 03/04 cobras)

on the other hand, if you are in socal - just come on by and pick ‘em up! :beer:

It isn't too hard once you get an account set up on paypal. I don't have my checking liked to paypal, so I have to wait for a check once requested or just let it stay in the account.

USPS has flat rate shipping now, so that is cool. Basically if it fits in the medium box, it it like $10.99 anywhere in cont. US.

Still very cool to see this thread moving along, and I am sure that there are some Socal guys that might be contacting you as you have a pretty good list.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Love the idea here. Off the top of my head I have one Nitto 555 285/35/18 tire (maybe 8k mile on it), two fans for an afco heat exchanger (no wiring), and I actually gave my stock wheels away a couple of weeks ago so I'm in that holiday spirit! I'll see what else I have lying around later...

beastmar

Established Member
Is anyone actually getting stuff shipped to them? I've contacted 2 people and 1 I got no answer and the other person just pm'd me once and thats it.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Is anyone actually getting stuff shipped to them? I've contacted 2 people and 1 I got no answer and the other person just pm'd me once and thats it.

I shipped out the idlers the next day, priority mail. Even did it prior to payment. :shrug:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

Dont forget that its thanksgiving right now, this time a year can get stupid busy for some people (myself included). Im in contact with Massmustang02 and as soon as he tells me to I will paypal him for the shipping, try not to be in a rush Im sure everyone will receive what was given in time.

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member

I got my idlers!!! I just dont have anything to give away yet:nonono: I just bought the car 2 months ago.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Love the idea here. Off the top of my head I have one Nitto 555 285/35/18 tire (maybe 8k mile on it), two fans for an afco heat exchanger (no wiring), and I actually gave my stock wheels away a couple of weeks ago so I'm in that holiday spirit! I'll see what else I have lying around later...

hey lets collaborate on this. I have ONE 18 inch tire as well. i think it may actually be a 255 though,....but i will check. looks to have about 70 percent tread. if someone wants it let me know, ill et more info on it when i get back to the garage its at.! :beer:

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
this is a super cool thread. I saw it when it was first posted and just said oh well, pulleys are gone, no need for me to read any further.. Then I noticed that people kept posting so I figured I needed to read it. lol..

I will go check and see what I have. I haven't had my car long; so I know anything I have isn't for a 03, I may have some SN95 stuff around.

OH!! I have a stock set of 3.27 gears! they are heavy, not sure what shipping on that will be...

727Cobra

Established Member

What front end cover piece are you talking about? The front bumper or the lower chin spoiler/lip

On a side note I have a stock plenum/TB from my 03 and a set of 12/250 UPR springs for coilovers

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
Love the thread idea guys. Wish I had some stuff to give but my garage got rapped 2 weeks ago. My wife went to work and the garage door didnt close and was open for 8 straight. All my spare parts were in a draw and the side cabinet. If any one has some extra tools laying around that they can donate, I would be much appreciative. If not, no biggie. Thanks everyone for making this thread happen and Happy Holidays to all!

4vmn12

Perpetual project creator
Established Member
well I'm putting together a new termi motor (from scratch), and I have zero idlers, stock or upgraded idlers are much appreciated. I hope to start with a stock lower, and 2.93 upper, then upgrade to a 2 or 4lbs lower later, so any idlers that fit are appreciated.
I also need a pulley puller. If someone would be so nice to send me a pulley puller, then once I pull the 2.8" pulley from my eaton snout that pulley is up for grabs! I'll be happy to send the puller to the next guy whom needs one as well.

I should also have a set of stock injectors, and I'm not sure what else, I may have some air-box inlets, and MAF's I can spare, I gotta go through the garage. I think I have a stock H/E I can give, I have head bolt sets, I have pre-termi cobra TB's, romeo 2v heads (ripe for porting) romeo iron block, stock 01 cobra cat-back exhaust, maybe more.

Thanks for any help, and I'll help you if I can!

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I've got idlers i can send ya, and i've got a friend that needs stock 03/04 Cobra injectors....let me know if they aren't spoken for yet, i'd like to get them from ya!

Users who are viewing this thread