Free BF Idlers

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
I have a copy of the P90x on my computer with the nutrition guide. If someone would like a copy pm me. You still have to burn individual CD when you open it. Or you can view the videos on your computer.

oldmodman

Established Member
Cool thread...I'll see if I have anything in the garage.

I just finished doing exactly that.

I found a blower inlet, kinda polished but I don't know whose it is. I am pretty sure it fits a stock Eaton. I can't seem to post pictures but if someone wants me to take a couple and e-mail them I will. It's for free.
But you will have to pay for shipping.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I just finished doing exactly that.

I found a blower inlet, kinda polished but I don't know whose it is. I am pretty sure it fits a stock Eaton. I can't seem to post pictures but if someone wants me to take a couple and e-mail them I will. It's for free.
But you will have to pay for shipping.

pm sent for the inlet. I'd be interested if it's for a single blade throttle body.

Last edited:

Terminated03

Established Member
My car was almost 100% stock when I got it, so my list of parts will be lame. Let me know if anyone wants them though.

Stock Shifter
Stock Shift Knob
Stock Aux Idlers

I have some more things laying around the garage, so I will go double check what I have.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
If ya still got that fender cover I would love to have it!!!

*NVM looks like I was a little late*

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I was thinking if you put a claim in for something you should have something small to give to the next guy.

Cool idea.

My car was almost 100% stock when I got it, so my list of parts will be lame. Let me know if anyone wants them though.

Stock Shifter
Stock Shift Knob
Stock Aux Idlers

I have some more things laying around the garage, so I will go double check what I have.

You never know, someone could probably use it!

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I have an extra set of brand new brembo brake pads for our cars. First person to PM and pay for shipping gets them.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
damn i need brake pads lol! Couldnt use them for another 6 months so It wouldnt of made much sense for me to get um anyways lol!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Just went through the closet and here's what i have:
1. stock MAF without Housing
2. two pair of center caps, not SVT....but they're the same size
3. one MIL eliminator/extension

mooch91

Established Member
This is a great idea...

We could use a thread like this for sharing tools... like pulley pullers and the like (I'm begging to borrow one in another thread now). USPS flat-rate is like $5 for a small box - we could pass it around and pay it forward.

If I end up grabbing one cheap enough I think I'll do it. Will probably last only until it gets lost in someone's toolbox... :)

Users who are viewing this thread