Free BF Idlers

cj428mach

Established Member
By any chance would any of these filter fit a 05 Gt? My buddies car had a nitrous back fire and blew his filter all apart. Lol

And I'd like to get him one of these if possible.

They're just generic 4" cone filters. I can't answer if they'll fit his car. The Spectre does have an adapter that allows it to go down to 3 & 3.5"

03slaminator

Established Member
They're just generic 4" cone filters. I can't answer if they'll fit his car. The Spectre does have an adapter that allows it to go down to 3 & 3.5"

Ok. I'll shoot you a pm. That way u can just text me and we can figure out how to get it shipped. Thanks!

Evo2SVT

Established Member
Anyone have some center caps they wanna sell? Going to paint them so they don't need to be perfect just not broken

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a free, brand new '03-'04 Cobra T-56 Shifter Gasket Kit (CB-1P) available to someone who is needy. This was donated by Jason Griffith (sovacobra03). He specified that he'd like it to go to someone who has a real need for it and who is needy.

Please call me FIRST on my cell phone first (203-530-7599) and then send me a follow-up PM with your name and shipping address and I'll get it out to you ASAP.

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I have a pair of rear eibach springs for SRA that have half a coil cut off. They sit real nice if someone likes to sit low. Pay shipping they are yours. I got pics of them on the car if wanted

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wow, blast from the past but good to see that members are still helping each other out. :thumbsup:

I remember when I started this thread and can't believe that it has been 5yrs since I sold my CO Terminator.:cryying:

03slaminator

Established Member
I would love to own a cobra bobs shifter gasket. I just installed my mgw the other day and used rtv. So do these gaskets just reduce noise or what?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry Jake. The T-56 Gasket Kit was already claimed by smokastang. But to answer your question, the Kit is primarily bought to reduce transmission/gear related noise that carries into the cabin through the shifter. The base gasket functions as a sound barrier of sorts. Something the factory silicone sealer fails to do. The base gasket also eliminates the need to use any messy silicone sealer, making for a cleaner install. A tube of blue threadlocker is included for the four mounting bolts. All of my Mustang Kits can be found HERE.

I am offering a 20% discount on all of my Shifter Gasket Kits from now until December 25. Use coupon code CHRISTMAS in the Code box when you select your Kit.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So nice seeing this thread still moving along. Members helping members, paying it forward. :)

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have a K&N filter for a factory air box I don't know what else I'd have to look but buyer pays shipping and it's there's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread