Found an abandoned missile silo..

SilverELEX

Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
Nice Pics, I bet you could get at least 500 bucks for the yeller roller cart thingy on Ebay...

I found an old military chemical factory when I was in High School out side of Chicago. WE used to run around in the place all the time. They had bunkers out in the middle of fields and there were 20 foot craters all around like they were testing explosives or something.

I also got to see the railroad tracks that they supposedly moved Fat Man and Little Boy out of Argonne National Laboratory before they were dropped on Japan. They have a mountain bike path through there now and it goes right over the path.

http://www.anl.gov/

Hell yeah! That path that gos around Argonne is pretty cool.. I didnt know the story behind those railroad tracks though...

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
SilverELEX said:
Hell yeah! That path that gos around Argonne is pretty cool.. I didnt know the story behind those railroad tracks though...

Word, that is what I heard from someone. If you go on some of the single track paths there are old buildings and stuff in the forest. Watch out for the park rangers though, they get pissed if you go off the paths..

FordRacing200

Banned
MAXX RS4 said:
Well, the news of this place got out to some assholes in my school. Apperently a group of about 30 kids decided it would be a cool spot to throw a party at night. Unfortunately, they were wrong. They brought crap loads of alcohal and drugs and get real messed up. Some kid got his car stuck on the way there and it ended up attracting unwanted attention.

Cops showed up from every angle and blocked all but 4 kids from getting away. They're facing several charges at this point.

Oh well, it'll teach them all a lesson for doing drugs :shrug:
what losers :nonono: So what happened to them?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm having trouble even believing this thread. Sounds like something out of a movie. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread