Found an abandoned missile silo..

deathdealer

Established Member
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...3.034319,-117.24751&spn=0.011081,0.026951&t=k

Really cool abandoned dump/wildlife reserve i finaly explored these last two days. the center of the sattelite image is basicaly most of the canyon, huge ravines and cliffs, the pics dont do any justice. its weird, we crossed a few no trespassing signs, but as we finaly went exploring off of the main road, theres a big 'center for natural land' blahblah sign, with basic trail rules/etiquette. the big green clearing is where the dump once was. definately one of my new blaze spots ; )

Last edited:

GH1086

Established Member
Zealot said:
Damn man just be really careful - don't want to stumble into some secret lab that's still very much active! Or something like Montauk :dw:

That was one of the craziest stories I've ever read, I can't believe anybody could actually think that's real.

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
GH1086 said:
That was one of the craziest stories I've ever read, I can't believe anybody could actually think that's real.

yeah that was beyond bizarre. I love sci-fi and that is sci-fi all the way.....what a turd.

REDBLITZ

Established Member
19Cobra95 said:
lol you guys have probably made it difficult for this poor guy to sleep at night

no that's most likely the radiation keepin him up. lol.

you're willing to sacrifice your life for the entertainment of us all right? MO PICS!! :banana: It's been a while since you've posted.....are u in jail or still alive???

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
REDBLITZ said:
no that's most likely the radiation keepin him up. lol.

you're willing to sacrifice your life for the entertainment of us all right? MO PICS!! :banana: It's been a while since you've posted.....are u in jail or still alive???

It does make you wonder how many of the 24,000 views on this thread were the eyes of local, state or federal authorities... :shrug:

Herb

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Well, the news of this place got out to some assholes in my school. Apperently a group of about 30 kids decided it would be a cool spot to throw a party at night. Unfortunately, they were wrong. They brought crap loads of alcohal and drugs and get real messed up. Some kid got his car stuck on the way there and it ended up attracting unwanted attention.

Cops showed up from every angle and blocked all but 4 kids from getting away. They're facing several charges at this point.

Oh well, it'll teach them all a lesson for doing drugs :shrug:

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
I just spent the better portion of the last half an hour reading over all 14 pages, this is pretty badass find. As everyone else says, it'd be strongly recommended that you don't venture forth as all the dangers...

or break out your Gordan Freeman HEV suit.

Users who are viewing this thread