Former MM.net Users

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
00 Aggie said:
Its only a matter of time! I use the MM as my DD, so I miss the S/C whine during the day!
My S/Ced MM is my daily driver too. I've put 34,000 miles on it in the 28 months I've owned the car. I even drive it in the snow. The car does it all. I LUV driving it!!!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
SID, you don't have to do anything, the site is good as it is.

As a matter of fact, I was just reading Mikesmerc's "Deleted Threads" thread on that other site and was keen to observe how he was BITCH SLAPPED for asking what content is not allowed in the off topic "Lounge" if the content is not offensive.

Examples like that illuminate how much this site is appreciated.

Logan

Established Member
Actually Gman, You can remote link to the pics you post in the mm.net galleries. I can fully appreciate JB's comments... The gallery and video's are probably responsible for the majority of our bandwidth consumption at mm.net...But there's no where near the volume of traffic, so it's relatively affordable...

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Logan said:
Actually Gman, You can remote link to the pics you post in the mm.net galleries. I can fully appreciate JB's comments... The gallery and video's are probably responsible for the majority of our bandwidth consumption at mm.net...But there's no where near the volume of traffic, so it's relatively affordable...

Great Advice, now can you remote link yourself back there please.

Logan

Established Member
Great advice from someone who can't seem to keep himself off the mm.net? Considering I joined svtperformance.com about 3 years before you did, shut the hell up.

DJP

Established Member
Sid and LL, I don't think you need to do anything to improve the Marauder forum here on the SVT Performance Site. You have built it and they will come.

This site and our forum here is truly a microcosm of our society. What other sites openly permits members to plug, promote,and prescribe competing sites such as MM.Net and let's members openly express themselves without fear of retribution?

You guys are great. You even let the owner of a competing site join as a member from way back, talk some trash, and PLUG his site all under the pre text of trying to look helpful.

Maybe you all can can talk to Logan into plugging SVTPerformance on MM.Net. (You don't censor the SVTP site on MM.NET do you, fella?)

Information is power, and being a small community, knowledge of both sites would be beneficial to all Marauder owners.

Logan

Established Member
Actually, I'm a big fan of svtperformance.com. I regularly visit the site as I've got a bunch of friends in the lightning and harley communities, which is where I started out in ford stuff back in 99 when I got my first Lightning... I registered here long before mm.net even existed...

I seriously wouldn't mind popping banners for them gratis...

Y'all can make me out to be a monster if you like. Fact is, Tmac didn't want to play by our posted rules and repeatedly ignored our warnings... I mean, if I cared about it, would I let him continue on the site under the psuedonym he signed up with a few weeks back?

Heck, like I told his buddies when they were visiting in detroit... he could have his original account back if he'd just drop it and move on...

As much as he likes to light into me, his beef isn't with me, it's with Reinhart. I just ended up on his bad side because he decided to ignore the site rules and I actually did something about it.

Last edited:

DJP

Established Member
Logan said:
Actually, I'm a big fan of svtperformance.com. I regularly visit the site as I've got a bunch of friends in the lightning and harley communities, which is where I started out in ford stuff back in 99 when I got my first Lightning... I registered here long before mm.net even existed...

I seriously wouldn't mind popping banners for them gratis...

Y'all can make me out to be a monster if you like. Fact is, Tmac didn't want to play by our posted rules and repeatedly ignored our warnings... I mean, if I cared about it, would I let him continue on the site under the psuedonym he signed up with a few weeks back?

Heck, like I told his buddies when they were visiting in detroit... he could have his original account back if he'd just drop it and move on...

As much as he likes to light into me, his beef isn't with me, it's with Reinhart. I just ended up on his bad side because he decided to ignore the site rules and I actually did something about it.

A big fan of SVTP with 17 posts, O.K. and LOL.

I won't speak for TMAC as I'm sure he will chime in. There should be a arm's length between a owner of a site and sponsoring vendors, correct? Otherwise your rules are tainted, no?

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Logan said:

:dw:
Yup. He did say that! ...and I'm not even tmacs buddy.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Logan said:

Tmac had buddies visiting Detroit? :lol:

The Wraith

Established Member
I like tmac he was a good poster on mm.net kinda like billg and howard stern (i wonder what he is going to say next).But Logan runs a great and clean site and has bought together alot of people for freindship ( i belive) because of this.Logan can run his site any way he wants(its his) ya dont like it tuff shit.go get ur own site simple.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Logan said:
Fact is, Tmac didn't want to play by our posted rules and repeatedly ignored our warnings... I mean, if I cared about it, would I let him continue on the site under the psuedonym he signed up with a few weeks back?

First off, I do have a psuedonym name on MM.net, and yes Logan does know what it is. And if you have noticed Logan I have only posted like 3 times which means I am now a reader.

As far as telling my buddies that I could have my original account back, they told me you said I could go to hell, or something like that, so it looks like there was some meaning lost in the translation. But I will take you for your written word, as you have just wrote it.

Restore my original account and I will drop the matter entirely as my original beef WAS with Reinhart and the matter can be considered ended.

It is my word to stop the bullshit. I have never been good at standing in a line and drinking the Kool Aid with everyone else so please forgive my indulgences.

Your move, your word.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Whoa!

The olive branch is extended. Piece is offered. I guess Ode to Logan would be a bad poem to plug in here now.

This is ANOTHER example of a rant given enough time, it will work itself out; like a thorn.

The Wraith

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
First off, I do have a psuedonym name on MM.net, and yes Logan does know what it is. And if you have noticed Logan I have only posted like 3 times which means I am now a reader.

As far as telling my buddies that I could have my original account back, they told me you said I could go to hell, or something like that, so it looks like there was some meaning lost in the translation. But I will take you for your written word, as you have just wrote it.

Restore my original account and I will drop the matter entirely as my original beef WAS with Reinhart and the matter can be considered ended.

It is my word to stop the bullshit. I have never been good at standing in a line and drinking the Kool Aid with everyone else so please forgive my indulgences.

Your move, your word.

Now thats cool :rockon:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Well, this didn't go exactly as I had planned. I'll add a how to section, and when i revamp the market I'll put in a MM section.

Users who are viewing this thread