Ford Focus RS confirmed

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I have seen renderings in a blue color that looked awesome. I love black cars but I don't know if black will be as menacing on this car. The green is over the top lol

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Ford did a study of ST buyers and the majority were late 20s early 30s who made 6 figures a year. $35k is reasonable for what this car could offer.

Det_riot

Established Member
If this car is rated pretty well gas mileage wise (25-27 combined) I'd be very tempted to ditch the truck in favor of one and just buy an old truck as a tow rig

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

I would be all over the flat black as it would match my bike but this is the blue I was talking about.

ford-focus-rs_1_0.jpg

04svtterm

Established Member
I love these!

this would be a car i would buy my son. Too bad he's only a few months old. I guess i will have to wait. lol.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I love these!

this would be a car i would buy my son. Too bad he's only a few months old. I guess i will have to wait. lol.

Who says you can't buy one for him now. It would be good and broken in for him when he's ready to drive lol

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I like the black with the blue around the edge of the wheel. I wouldn't even change the wheels if that's what was on there.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
if they make it awd and dont get too stupid on the pricing i would sell my truck and get one for sure! :pepper::rockon:

6.0GTO

Established Member
I'm waiting for the possibilty of the R400 coming to the states. Audi will have an S3 variant too.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Honda also announced the Civic Type R is coming too, but it won't compete with these cars. Only 280hp and of course fwd.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
was thinking of going for a 16 5.0, but i might just keep my 13 and order one of these. love it.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I read that Ford is going to have 12 performance cars by 2020 (ex: Raptor, Focus RS, GT350, etc.).

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Wonder how this will stack up against the RS3 and M2

I'd be surprised if they aren't benchmarking these cars or at least paying attention to what they are offering in their upcoming compact offering. MB just released their new compact that's basically a CLA in hatch form. That car comes with 345hp I believe so it's pretty obvious where the compact market is heading as everyone is stepping up their game. The good news is that RS already hit the 350hp threshold with the Focus RS500 so it would be an odd move for them to go lower on power this time.

I was excited to see what tuners were doing with the Ecoboost Mustang though because now we know what a tune only will do for the RS. 400+hp is just a tune away.

kaz109

Established Member
I'd be surprised if they aren't benchmarking these cars or at least paying attention to what they are offering in their upcoming compact offering. MB just released their new compact that's basically a CLA in hatch form. That car comes with 345hp I believe so it's pretty obvious where the compact market is heading as everyone is stepping up their game. The good news is that RS already hit the 350hp threshold with the Focus RS500 so it would be an odd move for them to go lower on power this time.

I was excited to see what tuners were doing with the Ecoboost Mustang though because now we know what a tune only will do for the RS. 400+hp is just a tune away.

The benz you are talking about is an A45 and that is not coming to the state...We got the CLA45 and the UK got the A45 (hatchback)

Users who are viewing this thread