Ford fest aug 14th&15th

chuckstang

Established Member
Im out, Shelby has a hole in the radiator. Separated from the plastic on the bottom. If its not one thing, its something else!

At least the faster car is safe :-D lol

right...

You still gona stop by for fun? sorry to hear on that radiator, great timing!

Last edited:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
For those Saturday guys. Any of you interested in putting a cruise together over to the show? Maybe meet at the Rockingham Mall?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
hope to see you up there Mike...btw...Ill be at Lebanon Sept 18th

I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend. My Mom will be up from Fla and wants to see me and the kids. She has been recovering from cancer they found this late spring and is ussually up here in May (well on the cape) so I will be on the cape this weekend spending time with her.

What is going on the 18th? Rental?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend. My Mom will be up from Fla and wants to see me and the kids. She has been recovering from cancer they found this late spring and is ussually up here in May (well on the cape) so I will be on the cape this weekend spending time with her.

What is going on the 18th? Rental?

oh sorry to hear Mike. she will get better. My go's mom just went through the whole ordeal

its just a t&t day I think...Im racing with my club though

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Be there Saturday but without car. Clutch cable broke on me today, car is down for a little while till the new one shows up.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
your out bc of a cable? no one has one locally???

Called around and everything was order only. Oh well, I ordered a Ford racing one from Mustangs Unlimited. It's still stumbling though, it has been since I got back from Mustang Week, can't seem to figure out what it is?

gtmustang00

Established Member
I have an adjustable cable from my fox. If it will fit come and grab it.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
If any of you guys going on Saturday and interested in crusinng, I'm meeting up with about 8 other cars at the Rockingham Mall at 8am then cruising on over.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I will be there with a few buddies on Sunday but I wont have my truck. Will be about a week and a half until I get it back.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I'm going tomorrow. Any idea what time the gt500 vs. Terminator shoot out starts?

qualifying is at 10.....then I think elims are tomorrow for that class....or if its with the regular elims its at 2pm....stupid if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread