Ford fest aug 14th&15th

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
TASCA and UPR present Ford Fest at Epping NH August 14th and 15th. Racing, Car show, vendors, women, beer... i mean soda, food, and good times.

Dez Racing Will be there next to the UPR booth selling products for all years. Stop by and see what we have to offer with some great deals and enjoy the show!

http://newenglanddragway.com/home/images/pdfs/fordfesteventdetails2.pdf

ill be working saturday at the booth but racing sunday!

mnewxcv

Established Member
would a ford contour with 114k be welcome? entry fee for showing? id love to go, never "showed" at a car show

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Looking forward to this...will be fun

and yes...the countour can definitly come. It's $30 bucks for a one day pass...$35 for a two day pass to show the car

I plan on attending one day this year, Saturday is the peer judged car show with classes..so I'll probably attend that day

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
deff there sunday....saturday still up in the air....

Ill be in Quick Ford

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'll be there one of the days...not sure which one yet though.

chuckstang

Established Member
TASCA and UPR present Ford Fest at Epping NH August 14th and 15th. Racing, Car show, vendors, women, beer... i mean soda, food, and good times.

Dez Racing Will be there next to the UPR booth selling products for all years. Stop by and see what we have to offer with some great deals and enjoy the show!

http://newenglanddragway.com/home/images/pdfs/fordfesteventdetails2.pdf

ill be working saturday at the booth but racing sunday!

I can make it Sunday, see you there!

Good luck racing :beer:

I hope you have better luck than on your trip back from MW. I heard about all your odd issues, Cobra's over heating, trailors breaking :nonono:

gtmustang00

Established Member
I will most likely be up there Sunday.

Trailer's breaking?! Forget to grease those wheel bearings?

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I am actually going to go with my 2 friends. One has a Black and one has a Sonic Blue Cobra.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
The trailor hitch on the truck snapped. They went to a uhaul but the old bolts needed to be cut off but no one could do it so they waited till a their dad showed up with his truck to take the trailor back. They met in NJ. Besides that no issues. Chris and I left after them but got home in 14hrs no issues.

Im very interested to see how she does on sunday. About to put the CJ springs on and see how the wheels look. Car will run good though..... lol

Just to let everyone know, ill be bringing extra plugs (new and old models) and some fuel pressure sensors incase someone needs one. A pair of slicks and DR's as well.

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
I wish my car was gonna be ready for this. Getting some work done at jdm and they ran way over on the time line. It sucks but no need to piss and moan. Ill be there though with phlo and the black and sonic blue cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread