FORD BRINGS BACK THE BRONCO with retro styling and a solid axle!!!

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
I am so happy to hear that. I love the old style bronco's and glorified that it will come with a true solid axle. best news heard from Ford. MMMMMMMMMMM solid axle

bullitt5177

I Eat Rice
Established Member
I'm not holding my breath on this one. Ford's been saying alot of odd and innovating things as of late. I will have to see it to believe it, but it would be cool.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I was surprised to hear the the Ranger was at the end of the line but it sounds like the replacement will be far better.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
That concept Bronco is several years old and based on a unibody platform IIRC. I saw it in person at an auto show.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I took these at the Houston Auto Show in 2005 :shrug:

PICT4835.gif

PICT4836.gif

PICT4913.gif

PICT4914.gif

mysticalsnake

Established Member
i love the talk Ford's bringing to the game...but so far it's just that, talk. nothing more...IF they do all these changes, I'll probably never buy anything but a Ford for a LOOONG time. If they don't, i wouldn't be surprised either however.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
OJ cruiser, that is good stuff, lol.

everyone keeps saying "ford keeps saying...", last i checked ford wasn't saying anything. this is insider stuff, so if it doesn't happen, it's not like ford promised us anything. these are the same guys who kept saying the raptor would have turbos, although they now retract that statement because the raptor was at the dealer show thingy.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Thats too bad about the ranger. If I wanted a big truck, I would get a full size. I don't want a mid-size. Ford is currently the only one that produces a small truck too. At least it will have a decent engine.

From the link, at the bottom...:beer:
"Finally, a brand-new Ranger based on a still-under-development Ford global mini-truck chassis will launch in late 2012. We’ll pass along more info about all these new trucks as soon as we hear more about them."

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Looks like poo, give me a Jeep SRT8 instead. V8 + better styling = way better than that goofy looking V6 Bronco.

Users who are viewing this thread