Finally got one of my dream cars

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Hello, new member and new Cobra owner. Picked it up about 3 weeks ago from the second owner. Already pulled on a random LS7 Corvette, he was quite surprised. lol

Pics

20130907_093704_zpscc92469b.jpg

20130907_0937220_zps09641d28.jpg

20130907_093749_zpsf0bb00f2.jpg

My son loves it almost as much as I do. Trust me, his smile is nothing compared to the smile this car puts on my face when I drive it. Haha

20130831_123954_zpsac10a9f1.jpg

Anyway, I'm here to learn and hang out. I'm sure I will spend a lot of time reading the huge spectrum of information on here. Hopefully I can contribute more than just n00b questions. lol

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Holy rake! First thing I would do is correct the stance, other than that clean lookin car. Oxford white is a great color!

quad

Established Member
Holy rake! First thing I would do is correct the stance, other than that clean lookin car. Oxford white is a great color!

+1! Wow, that looks higher than stock?! Other than that the car looks great! Have fun!

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
whichcar buddy! Congrats!!! Now its time for the turbo or kenne bell haha

Sweet ride!

Thanks! It actually already has a Kenne Bell. It's one of the reasons I love this car so much.

My god that's clean. Looks great! Enjoy, and be safe!

Thank you! Just a tad over 50k miles which is another thing I like about it.

Awesome pic of your son! Welcome and congrats on the cobra it looks sweet!

Thanks!

I love the white. Only color I would have liked over this is Sonic.

Good lookin ride! What kinda mods do you have to be out there showing up LS7's?

Thanks! lol It has a 2.8 KB @ 20 psi | Catted Magnaflow x-pipe | Magnaflow cat-back | 4.10's. The corvette was nearly stock so needless to say, he didn't stand much of a shot.

+1! Wow, that looks higher than stock?! Other than that the car looks great! Have fun!

I would love to drop it a little bit, but my driveway has a horrible entrance. I'm really close to scraping as it is. Once I move, that will be one of the first things I do.

looks sharp

Thanks!

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
I would love to drop it a little bit, but my driveway has a horrible entrance. I'm really close to scraping as it is. Once I move, that will be one of the first things I do.

why not just pour some quik-crete to help smooth it out? Its like $50 and an afternoon, then you can lower to your hearts desire :beer:

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
why not just pour some quik-crete to help smooth it out? Its like $50 and an afternoon, then you can lower to your hearts desire :beer:

I should have been more specific. The entrance is steep due to the street gutter. Not much I can do except maybe get some steel cut to put over the gutter. I'm just afraid that with the price that scrap steel goes for that someone will just steal it and I would be back at square one.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
haha I was thinking the same, it needs some lowering springs BUT that's common knowledge give the man time.. Welcome to the site and your son is COOL! And Yeah I've owned a few white Fords in my day:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread