Finally got my shop for "Nightmare Motorsports"

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Nitmare, great job!

I see your modest but yet happy, I would be to!

In a few more years, you'll have one double this size! Way to work hard & pursue your dream! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::rockon::rockon::rockon:

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Congrats!

I wish I was closer to Iowa, I would love to attend that Open House BBQ weekend!

I wish you nothing but the best my friend, I see big big things in your future.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
dude thats awesome!

Congrats!!!

Cant wait to see it all finished up.. Merry Xmas to yourself! HAHAH! Congrats again man!

EVO-lution

Established Member
nice shop man...me and my friend are trying to something going with a shop. not really easy to situate everything is what I'm slowly finding out.

Good luck with everything. like someone else said...can't wait to see some awesome cars rolling out of there:thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome looking shop. I can see why you're so excited. Lot's of space. Easy access. Storage above. Best of luck with it. :)

408-COUPE

Established Member
congrats dude, cant wait to see whats gonna pop out of there in the next few years. merry christmas!

NITMARE

Established Member
nice shop man...me and my friend are trying to something going with a shop. not really easy to situate everything is what I'm slowly finding out.

Good luck with everything. like someone else said...can't wait to see some awesome cars rolling out of there:thumbsup:

Me and my buddy started talking about making this a reality in 2004....so trust me when I say that it definitely takes awhile to get things in line. I think it's safe to say that over half the guys in this hobby think about having their own shop/ business in this industry and the reality of how hard it can be to get a business going thins that group down to probably 1% that make it happen. If you want it then go for it! Just don't expect it to be easy ;-)

Thanks again to all and VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

NITMARE

Established Member
congrats man, glad to see it coming together for ya! Hows the car doing?

Really good! Just about back together. I have been slow on updates and pics lately (it takes more time then one would think to keep thorough updates). I will wait to post up some new pics once it's in the shop if no other reason then because the lighting is way better!.....the plan is still to have Nightmare Motorsports official debut appearance be at the Texas Mile, March 26-28. :rockon:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
sweetness! Glad to hear its coming along nicely, i constantly check the thread lol. Hope the business is booming, your cobra is a good car to show everyone that you mean business in what you build.

Users who are viewing this thread