Finally got my shop for "Nightmare Motorsports"

zeus201

Established Member
Congrats on the shop! Central Iowa for sure needed something like this. I really wish I still lived in the area, but I'll for sure come down if we have a get together.

On a side note...let me know me if you wanna take on a 1999 Rio Red Cobra as a project car!!!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
congrats man, im jealous for sure, I dont even have a damn garage! Like someone else said, you need an in ground chassis dyno in your new digs. It could come in handy as a side job.

04SVTF

Established Member
Like everyone has said, congrats! I'm sure we'll be seein a lot more killer projects comin out of Iowa.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Man, that shop looks great.

I wish you much luck in this venture, man. A good buddy of mine opened his shop about 7 years ago, and he's been going strong, ever since. Just make sure you keep your ducks and records straight, as you will encounter assholes that will attempt to screw you out of money by blaming you for something that was their, or a third party's fault.

Quick story: Some dude brought in a car AND an engine to swap into his car. My buddy did the swap, ensured that all fluids are good to go, and ensured that motor was running well when it came out of his shop. The motor blew TWO MONTHS LATER (my buddy never opened the motor, because he was told he had no reason to, that it was a good motor), and now the little shit is trying to sue my buddy out of the labor that was paid to him, AND the price of the motor.

Last edited:

Z28

Established Member
Looks like a nice place, are you going to be a Ford Specific shop or motorsports in general?

NITMARE

Established Member
Thanks to all! I expect to keep the board updated regularly :beer:

Looks like a nice place, are you going to be a Ford Specific shop or motorsports in general?

Definitely not Ford specific! Pretty much anything a customer can come to the table with we will try to accommodate them!

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Best of luck to you. If your car is any indication of the type of work you will be doing, which it obviously is, I can't wait to see the videos of your customer's builds. Congratulations on being one step closer to your dream.

Users who are viewing this thread