Finally finally finally.....

blackedout06

Established Member
Congrats OP! Get that thing out and give it a good pressure washing/wax job and it will be looking nice again and go from there! OWFTW :coolman:

elcobrita

Established Member
Congrats OP! Get that thing out and give it a good pressure washing/wax job and it will be looking nice again and go from there! OWFTW :coolman:

This. Car just looks like it has been sitting at that shop for a while. Seems like it just need a detailed wash and wax.

TorchMach

Established Member
I'm happy for ya man.... But these pictures only leave me with many questions... The car seems to have been neglected pretty bad, it looks like there's a lot of moisture inside judging from the seats and who puts a eaton on a built motor? Calm down, think rationally and give the car a thorough inspection before purchase if you haven't already. There's something shady about these pictures.. Good luck man!

+2

We understand you want to help your friend out and you want your dream car but don't force things. Do all your test (compression test being the most important) and take your time to inspect it.

Congratulations btw, we say this because some of us have made costly mistakes like this.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
+2

We understand you want to help your friend out and you want your dream car but don't force things. Do all your test (compression test being the most important) and take your time to inspect it.

Congratulations btw, we say this because some of us have made costly mistakes like this.

I agree, don't get stuck with someone else's problem
Plus 3 years, sitting
Be careful, hope everything works out

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Usually people on here say if a terminator already has a sra swap then whoever did it meant to beat the ever loving shit out of it. Just do a compression test and check it out very thoroughly and it could be a easy clean up. Also, is the saleen just including the procharger with it? Don't see it in that underhood pic lol

filthymcnasty

Established Member
Good luck with the resto!

Was it hit in the front? Some of the body panels look a little off of true (but this could be angle of the pic).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I noticed the fit of the hood (left side) looks off. Yeah, it definitely needs a lot of TLC. And agree that you should do some more checking before committing to it. Unless you expect issues that you'll have to fix. Definitely continue checking the facts, do a leak-down test and compression check on all cylinders. I do hope everything works out great for you in the end.

Those numbers he gave you (378rwhp and 470rwtq) are just not right at all. The 378rwhp is likely a base number before any mods, or maybe with just an intake and exhaust. The 470rwtq can't go with that 378 number. No way. Almost looks like he quote a factory stock RWHP and the torque number with all the mods.

19935.slow

Established Member
I wouldn't worry about the numbers more so, that he mentioned it needs a bigger blower, which couldn't be more wrong. Good luck, it should clean up well, but I'd venture to say the car has a dead cylinder. Something to that effect for sure.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Looks like it may have been hit in the front end to me. Body panels aren't lining up, and I'd guess that bumper cover tab is broken.

Are you sure it isn't a flood car?

gabe1530

Banned
Congrats, hopefully you can bring her back from the dead. Get that engine checked out and if it's ok, get it to a reputable shop for a new tune.

Oxford

Established Member
First thing I think is the owner hurt the motor/car and rather than dropping the money to fix it, they just let it sit until now. But that is just a hunch.

Hope it works out for you though!

Users who are viewing this thread