Finally finally finally.....

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
9 years have passed since i fell in love with this awesome cars, 7 years since i joined this forum and i can finally say... I HAVE A TERMINATOR!! its been a long way...
After being stuck with fox bodys, i started saving money and selling some pushrod parts here and there, i got a 00 Silverado for cheap, after making the 06 front end swap and painting it, i traded (plus cash) for a C5 Corvette, sold the vette and found a 2001 Saleen at a great price, 2 weeks later (and haven't even had the time to drive the S-281) i threw an offer to a friend he couldn't refuse! soo after Foxes, a Silverado a C5 Vette and a S-281 Saleen+cash: i FINALLY have my dream car!!

the car has some mods, it already has a stroker shortblock (5.0) and a steggy port V work done with supporting mods, thats all i know right now, tomorrow i'm picking it up and i can't describe the feeling.. i'm almost crying! LOL

here are some pics it needs lots of TLC and some "de-riceing"

237B6C4A-9742-4DB8-887D-ABCB604D79EB_zpsmg1m6nka.jpg

8EF78679-3D27-4B09-B762-6D1DA99612BF_zpsdhf95vvl.jpg

2D20635D-6740-48F7-A02B-E62B768D83C5_zpsww02vekx.jpg

C394D2C7-32C6-46CF-9F6C-D38E356D547F_zpsrxlewjmz.jpg

time to change my avatar and info :-D

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Congrats! I recently bought my first terminator after wanting one so bad since they came out.

How the heck is the interior and motor so dirty? Hopefully you can save it! Look forward to seeing it all cleaned up.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Congrats! Glad somebody that respects the car is getting it. It needs some love. Post pics of your progress with it.

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
Yup its definitely my dream car, the Saleen was nice and all with some mods also (cams, Vic Jr intake, exhaust and a P1SC) but i got it dirt cheap and the cost of the Terminator with the added cash will be around 11-12k so i'm good, I just got off the phone with my budy here are some other mods he can remember it already has a SRA, centerfoce clutch, bbk longtubes and magnaflow exhaust, UPR kmember and Upr adjustables upper and lower control arms, its really dirty 'cause it has been sitting at that shop for almost 3 years!! so it needs a really good cleanout

tailights are the FIRST to go lol here is the Saleen

10547588_10154392689845228_7311931778892731411_n_zpsb944fd9f.jpg

01010_dQIvWoeNFDc_600x450_zps75deec4a.jpg

Stang Lover

Established Member
Congrats. Why was it sitting for 3 years?

I've been wanting a terminator for a long time ever since the blades videos.

silverstang84

Established Member
I'm happy for ya man.... But these pictures only leave me with many questions... The car seems to have been neglected pretty bad, it looks like there's a lot of moisture inside judging from the seats and who puts a eaton on a built motor? Calm down, think rationally and give the car a thorough inspection before purchase if you haven't already. There's something shady about these pictures.. Good luck man!

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
no flood just been sitting for a while, its starts and the shop owner says it made 378rwhp and 470fpt needs desperatly a bigger blower, my friend had some financial problems thats why it sits there, part of the cash i gave him went directly to the shop owner, so i feel good to help a friend and making my dream come true

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
no flood just been sitting for a while, its starts and the shop owner says it made 378rwhp and 470fpt needs desperatly a bigger blower, my friend had some financial problems thats why it sits there, part of the cash i gave him went directly to the shop owner, so i feel good to help a friend and making my dream come true

RED FLAG!! Those are stock numbers...

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
the car has some mods, it already has a stroker shortblock (5.0) and a steggy port V work done with supporting mods"

Something is TERRIBLY wrong with this car if what you say is true. Those numbers are WAAAY too low for that setup. Good luck with it!

Users who are viewing this thread