Finally back into the 10's with the Boss IM and CAI:

01bluesnake

Established Member
How is he a pro racer? Its not his job but his hobby. He don't get paid to do it. Winning a shootout or something don't make you a pro. If that is the case guess I'm a pro since I won money this last year racing at grudge races and king of the street events. Now He has tuned least 5 cars I know of and never charged any one for it. With no issues. He has used his own money testing parts he found issues with them. Does he have a lot of tools and connections. Sure. But he been doing this for a while.

Guess I just been around him and know the real kdanner and not just you see on forums. Maybe its cause we both are out spoken and don't hesitate to tell people what's on our minds.

from the famous tapatalk.

He's not a Pro racer in terms of racing. He uses a Pro Racer Package from SCT like a few guys on here including me, and we get labeled as Pro Racer's by the professionals. Some look at us like black sheep of the industry and aren't willing to help us out or provide any input as they look at us from a money loss standpoint. I like that he is throwing them a challenge.

wnt2gofst

Banned
He's not a Pro racer in terms of racing. He uses a Pro Racer Package from SCT like a few guys on here including me, and we get labeled as Pro Racer's by the professionals. Some look at us like black sheep of the industry and aren't willing to help us out or provide any input as they look at us from a money loss standpoint. I like that he is throwing them a challenge.

Ah OK. Understand. I don't do my own tuning. Really to scared to mess up my car trying to learn on one like mine. Power level, stall etc. I do my own wrenching most the time that is when I have the time. On car now the only thing I didn't do was tune and put stall in. I didn't have jackstands to get car high enough to get tranny out. And have to many people i know with shops or lifts. So it was still put in for free. Just let them say they did it on there website or fb page. But so you know he doesn't use Pro Racer package. Never has never will.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread