Finally back into the 10's with the Boss IM and CAI:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Looks like Kdanner needs to be selling his tunes..... N/A 125mph in 1700+ D/A is strong. That corrects to what some of the power adder cars are running. It is crazy, as I don't think Lund, Evolution, Livernois, Steeda, Brenspeed, AED, or even JJ is running that kind of MPH on an Auto N/A car @ 1700ft.

I agree with that. He could.make some good money tuning.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I still don't get all this animosity. Why not set up a think tank and work together to go even faster? Quit the high school girl BS, buck up, and keep pushing the limits with out all the negative nonsense.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I still don't get all this animosity. Why not set up a think tank and work together to go even faster? Quit the high school girl BS, buck up, and keep pushing the limits with out all the negative nonsense.

Head over here if you really want to see the hate in full force:

New PB

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
No thanks, I have better things to do with my time. I come to forums for tech information, and usually unbiased product reviews, not bitches pointing fingers and whining about what the other does or how they do it.

Shaun@AED

Tried to do exactly that. Danner will not work with anyone, he has a HUGE ego.
He is currently pissed off I let the cat out of the bag that he sent us the tune out of his own GT and asked for help getting by the 7750 rev limiters. Oops, did I just post that? LOL

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
He is currently pissed off I let the cat out of the bag that he sent us the tune out of his own GT and asked for help getting by the 7750 rev limiters. Oops, did I just post that? LOL

:eek:

:lol:

5150Mustang

302 Fanatic
Established Member
Wow Tuners bashing other Tuners. . . .

thats something I would keep off a board. I understand some pople get their panties in a wad but still even in my line of business ( Performance Transmissions and Automotive Performance ) I let my work do the talking regardless of what any competition says

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

:pop: :rockon:

SVTPete83

Established Member

Oh my!

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
^to an extent, but then it turns into a grudge for the wrong reasons. Putting a bunch of smart and experienced guys in a room and forcing them to work together on the same goal will usually get better results.

wnt2gofst

Banned

I find this hard to believe as kdanner worked with my tuner I have now on my manual car. Gave him my tune file after he fixed bbr tuning issue(car surged all over would die). It was first time meeting kdanner at the track and he put a tune in my car. It also ran .2 and 2mph faster then the bbr tune same night. So like said find hard to believe he will not work with "no one" simply isn't true. He gave my tuner the tune he put in my car so it could be dialed in perfect. He also offered to work on my auto shifting but Chris Holmes hooked me up before was able to meet up with kdanner. Matter fact he still has a whole separate tune done by lund and him for my car.

Also he has had his boss engine GT revving over 7750 for over a year and Brett's car doing it for about a year. Also not sure why he would send to you when he has people on phone tap like lund, Ken bjones, etc.

But I will leave this here also.
Edited by Stampede3, go read your PM

Last edited:

Shaun@AED

I won't bash other tuners in the industry.
Danner is not a professional tuner, he's a Pro-Racer with better tools than 95% of the professionals out there. So he says he's a better tooner than the rest of us.

Over the years he has consistently bashed professionals in both the tuning and aftermarket parts industry.
I'm simply fighting back.

Last edited:

wnt2gofst

Banned
I won't bash other tuners in the industry.
Danner is not a professional tuner, he's a Pro-Racer with better tools than 95% of the professionals out there. So he says he's a better tooner than the rest of us.

Over the years he has consistently bashed professionals in both the tuning and aftermarket parts industry.
I'm simply fighting back.

How is he a pro racer? Its not his job but his hobby. He don't get paid to do it. Winning a shootout or something don't make you a pro. If that is the case guess I'm a pro since I won money this last year racing at grudge races and king of the street events. Now He has tuned least 5 cars I know of and never charged any one for it. With no issues. He has used his own money testing parts he found issues with them. Does he have a lot of tools and connections. Sure. But he been doing this for a while.

Guess I just been around him and know the real kdanner and not just you see on forums. Maybe its cause we both are out spoken and don't hesitate to tell people what's on our minds.

from the famous tapatalk.

Last edited:

oneboredguy

Established Member
I find this hard to believe as kdanner worked with my tuner I have now on my manual car. Gave him my tune file after he fixed bbr tuning issue(car surged all over would die). It was first time meeting kdanner at the track and he put a tune in my car. It also ran .2 and 2mph faster then the bbr tune same night. So like said find hard to believe he will not work with "no one" simply isn't true. He gave my tuner the tune he put in my car so it could be dialed in perfect. He also offered to work on my auto shifting but Chris Holmes hooked me up before was able to meet up with kdanner. Matter fact he still has a whole separate tune done by lund and him for my car.

Also he has had his boss engine GT revving over 7750 for over a year and Brett's car doing it for about a year. Also not sure why he would send to you when he has people on phone tap like lund, Ken bjones, etc.

But I will leave this here also.

Its just as bad to swing from 1 set of nuts then the other from an unbiased view.

Bad500Chris

Ace
Established Member
Congrats shaun, as usual, the car is what it is and it runs what it runs.

and to all the other stuff...
jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread