Finally back into the 10's with the Boss IM and CAI:

Shaun@AED

This time we got a video.
Last 3 10 second passes were with the GT intake and Stock CAI.
DA was very near seal level.

Launch needs some work so next up is removal of the front sway bar and throwing some weight in the trunk. I'm going to need better 60's than the current mid/high 1.5's to bust the bolt on street car record.

Shaun's N/A 5.0 - YouTube

SVTPete83

Established Member
Ya... It will fourth gear scratch with the slicks.... No big deal

Nice driving Shaun. Glad to see it back in the tens!

oneboredguy

Established Member
I know a lot of people are sold in the boss intake but to me having to fight for your pb isn't worth the hassle

wnt2gofst

Banned
Lets see that great time slip. WBT and KDANNER went 10.94@125 with 1798 DA today. Looks like you made the smart choice not going to Houston. Also went 10.96@125 in 1600+ DA
a7ahagy3.jpg
a3udu7em.jpg

Hate to see what would happen both in near sea level. But then again any knowledge would tell you that you would see tail lights.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Lets see that great time slip. WBT and KDANNER went 10.94@125 with 1798 DA today. Looks like you made the smart choice not going to Houston. Also went 10.96@125 in 1600+ DA
a7ahagy3.jpg
a3udu7em.jpg

Hate to see what would happen both in near sea level. But then again any knowledge would tell you that you would see tail lights.

Im sure that track prep is considerably better at an NMRA event than at the track Shaun ran at. Plus Shaun is still a stick car. How about this, I ran faster than those two on street tires no big deal.

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Im sure that track prep is considerably better at an NMRA event than at the track Shaun ran at. Plus Shaun is still a stick car. How about this, I ran faster than those two on street tires no big deal.

Your comparing bolt-on cars to a power adder car?

Anyway, congrats to Shaun, wbt, and kdanner! Love hearing of guys pushing the window no matter what record they're chasing! Cant wait to hear of these guys times when the weather gets really good and the negative DA appears!

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Your comparing bolt-on cars to a power adder car?

Anyway, congrats to Shaun, wbt, and kdanner! Love hearing of guys pushing the window no matter what record they're chasing! Cant wait to hear of these guys times when the weather gets really good and the negative DA appears!

Proving the point that comparing running at an NMRA event vice Shaun's times. They have fast cars for sure. But it's typical BS that appears in most threads posted by Shaun.

Boss 327

All Motor
Established Member
a7ahagy3.jpg
a3udu7em.jpg

Why all the hate? :shrug:

jewc75

Established Member
Hate???? or is it competition?? The fact is Shaun would not run as well down here in Texas. Humidty and heat are a bitch. Shaun's car runs well, Wbt's appears to run better.....slips dont lie!

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Proving the point that comparing running at an NMRA event vice Shaun's times. They have fast cars for sure. But it's typical BS that appears in most threads posted by Shaun.

They are all still chasing JJ anyway, but somebodys gonna get there soon! Just didnt see the point of bringing up your power adder car in a thread about guys chasing the bolt-on NA record.

My prediction: I bet by the end of the year we see some 10.7 bolt-on NA times out of these guys!

scott_0

Established Member
nice run, you were doin work with the shifting! impressive

Users who are viewing this thread