Finally back in a Mustang!

T76 Mach

Established Member
Thanks! I just might do that. We're going to the Auto Show in the early afternoon. Where and what time?

Thanks! First mod will of course be tint lol. That'll be Monday. As far as performance, it'll just get simple stuff (intake, exhaust, suspension) because it'll be my DD for a while.

What!!!!!
No Big Turbo??????

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks! I just might do that. We're going to the Auto Show in the early afternoon. Where and what time?

Thanks! First mod will of course be tint lol. That'll be Monday. As far as performance, it'll just get simple stuff (intake, exhaust, suspension) because it'll be my DD for a while.

Nice starting mods. I'd be very content with those mods for awhile. Especially if it was a daily driver. Congratulations! :beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks guys.

Nice starting mods. I'd be very content with those mods for awhile. Especially if it was a daily driver. Congratulations! :beer:

I'll have to be content, but I want to put a blower on this thing SO bad lol. Got the tint done.

IMG_0146_zpsfca79afe.jpg

IMG_0150_zpsc347a7d4.jpg

IMG_0151_zps53e04ada.jpg

IMG_0153_zps30c4ae00.jpg

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Looks awesome! I love my '15GT PP. Ford really did hit a grand slam with this car!!

Users who are viewing this thread