Finally back in a Mustang!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It's been a long 11 years since I've had a Mustang. I sold my '99 Saleen in '04 when I got my Lightning and I haven't had once since. This is my 4th one and 3rd black one. Once I saw the '15 model in person exactly 1 year ago at the Houston Auto Show I knew I'd have one. I loved it back then and it just kept growing on me more and more. I drove 15 hours round trip today to pick this one up. Black/Black Premium GT with the Performance Pack. LOVE IT!

Just a quick iPhone pic during her first of many fill ups. I'll get some good pics as the mods go on.

0a9d9acb56624f28d22aed472c2096c3_zps2bd1eec6.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Sweet, love the new '15s! Gonna bring it down to Kemah tomorrow?

Thanks! I just might do that. We're going to the Auto Show in the early afternoon. Where and what time?

Very nice! What will be the first modifications?

Thanks! First mod will of course be tint lol. That'll be Monday. As far as performance, it'll just get simple stuff (intake, exhaust, suspension) because it'll be my DD for a while.

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
It's been a long 11 years since I've had a Mustang. I sold my '99 Saleen in '04 when I got my Lightning and I haven't had once since. This is my 4th one and 3rd black one ...

Welcome Back!

I also had a lapse in Mustangs after a job loss, divorce, etc. But as you can see, I got back on the wagon!

Used 69 Mach 1
New 82 GT
New 83 GT
New 85 GT
New 93 LX 5.0
New 95 Cobra
New 11 V6
New 12 GT
New 13 GT

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Awaiting texans logo on each side, and "turn down for watt" slogan on back window.......

Haha congrats on the purchase.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks guys. :beer:

Looks good congrats did you get rid of your Camaro?

Yeah I sold it last March.

Awaiting texans logo on each side, and "turn down for watt" slogan on back window.......

Haha congrats on the purchase.

I can see something like that happening lol. :beer:

I ran through a bunch of rain on the way home last night so it was filthy. The front came through though and it's clear blue skies and sunshine now. Got it cleaned up and enjoying it today!

Users who are viewing this thread