Finally back in a Mustang!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks guys!

Nice! Congrats!! Don't think I could do black tho. They look amazing but are impossible to keep clean.

I've had a few black daily drivers, this being my 3rd black Mustang. Very tough to keep clean but nothing looks better when it is. A clear bra, good sealant, and a garage will help a lot though.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Home Depot parking lot on FM 2094, usually goes from 5-8'ish. I'm here now but have to leave in 10 mins to take the wife out, crowd is starting to show up though, should be a good turnout tonight.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I knew you got a new ride after the LNC post lol. Looks great Scott!

Thanks broseph!

Home Depot parking lot on FM 2094, usually goes from 5-8'ish. I'm here now but have to leave in 10 mins to take the wife out, crowd is starting to show up though, should be a good turnout tonight.

That's the one I thought. I didn't know if it was still going on or not. We just left the Auto Show and we're waiting to eat now. If we get out of here in time I'll check it out.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
She cleans up nice doesn't she?

a121c1b29dcb8c734390814221174001.jpg

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
It's been a long 11 years since I've had a Mustang. I sold my '99 Saleen in '04 when I got my Lightning and I haven't had once since. This is my 4th one and 3rd black one. Once I saw the '15 model in person exactly 1 year ago at the Houston Auto Show I knew I'd have one. I loved it back then and it just kept growing on me more and more. I drove 15 hours round trip today to pick this one up. Black/Black Premium GT with the Performance Pack. LOVE IT!

Just a quick iPhone pic during her first of many fill ups. I'll get some good pics as the mods go on.

0a9d9acb56624f28d22aed472c2096c3_zps2bd1eec6.jpg
I hate you. Saw one just like that at a dealer not even 4 hours ago and drooled at it. Unfortunately I need a truck at this point, but I will own a '15 someday.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Looks good. Are the motors in these really forged like rumored before the release?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Congrats, that's a sharp looking car!

Thanks!

I hate you. Saw one just like that at a dealer not even 4 hours ago and drooled at it. Unfortunately I need a truck at this point, but I will own a '15 someday.

Don't hate, participate!

Very nice

Thanks LL!

Looks good. Are the motors in these really forged like rumored before the release?

Forged rods and crank but cast pistons.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Congrats Sinister I have been out of a Mustang for over a year now and the 15 models are calling me back! Plans for your ride?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Congrats Sinister I have been out of a Mustang for over a year now and the 15 models are calling me back! Plans for your ride?

Thanks. The '15 called me back too. It's going to be my DD for a while so nothing big yet. Bolt ons, lower it, little cosmetic stuff. Then after I get another DD and it gets retired to toy duty I'll probably put a blower on it etc.

Users who are viewing this thread