Fenders rolled in Houston ?

TEX-STANG

Established Member
Sorry I havent checked on this thread Ill keep up with it from now on........like I said we can use my drive way.....I dont have a lot of tools just a basic couple things but I dont think we need to much. Again I have a car port but no garage but we can just rotate the cars so it can be done in the shade. Just let me know the cost on the tool again and ill chip in on the fender rolling tool. lets get a couple of people in and then set a date to do it.
I am about 3 miles off of 288 south at the Alameda exit just before beltway 8.
Just let me know!!!!!
Thx,John

Last edited:

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'd be down to drive to south houston, I'll bring some beer or snacks. My car should be running this week. Just have to finish reassembling the engine and tranny and I'll be there.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Well, if enough are interested, we can do it on the 22nd, next saturday???

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
TEX, jad, whats up. just wanted to know if ya'll were still down for this? another member pm'ed me about this and I told him I was waiting on ya'll. Next saturday would be cool. I just need to know ahead of time, because the tool would need to be ordered by tuesday so it can arrive by friday. Let me know ya'll, its fun to hang out with fellow members and Ive done about 5 cars now so Im getting good at this LOL

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Great, didnt know if you had gotten your car back or not micah, so Jad, tex, what up with yall???

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Well I was planning on being there, but got the new motor in yesterday and started it up and it pings like no other and reeks of burning oil so I don't know if I'll be able to make it (again). Glad to know 4000 dollars and 4 months of waiting were well spent so I could have my DD back. FML.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Damn Jad, sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Im sure its something minor and you'll be on the road in no time!!! GL

TEX, what about you??

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'm towing it down to PSI in a few hours to get everything straightened out. Something is up with it. If it gets sorted soon enough, I'll be more than interested in getting the fenders rolled so I can put some 10.5s on.

TEX-STANG

Established Member
Sorry for the late response guys........I think this weekend might be ok I will let you know tomorrow as I might have to go out of town.....I will get back to yall ASAP!
John
oh and if anyone needs to get ahold of me asap as i fail to keepmup sometimes you can email me
[email protected]

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Let me know man, i can order the tool tomorrow wednesday but if not, then til next weekend because it wont get here on time....

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Alright then, Jad, TEX, micah, next weekend, on the 12 of september, this is the oficial day. Again, Im not making anything off of this, Im just wanting to help others and get to hang out with my ford brothers LOL. another guy is suppose to join us, he is just waiting on a date.

So just to make sure, the 12 sounds good? if so let me know so i can order the tool by tuesday, thanks

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Jad tex, what up guys... micah is in, i just need you guys to confirm, that way I can order the tool, I have to send him $300. 100 for the toll and shipping+insurance both ways, when I send the tool back, he refunds like 200. So if 3 vehicles needs this, each can pay like 33 or if 4, each can pay 25, its not bad considering I once paid over 100 for this myself, plus we all get to chill and drink it up. Im not making any money, mine were already rolled from the last meet, so I just want to help you guys out. It was fun last time, I just figured we could do it again... let me know guys, I need a decision by tuesday, thanks

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
...........Well ok guys, I tried. Sorry Micah, Tex and Jad cant make it, so PM with whatever you want to do, Im still willing to help, I lost a $240 tire to not having my fenders rolled correctly so I know the importance of this. See you around guys!

TEX-STANG

Established Member
Hey 5.4ever I replied to your email not sure if you got it........sorry I will not be able to do this because at the moment it will be pointless becasue some idiot hit my car and right over the passanger side rear fender it took off my side scoop and dinted the shit outta my fender and now the rear fender will need to be completly cut off and replaced so it will be pointless to have my fenders rolled right now because one isnt gonna be there for long. I was looking forward to getting this done and meeting some local SVT guys. Sorry for so not posting right away but it looks like I will be claiming this on my insurance as a hit n run.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey bro, whats going on. Well, This isnt possible right now because we have to order the tool, and its like 100 bucks plus 200 deposit, total of 300. I was willing to put up the deposit, since I would get it back, but I wanted for several guys to join, that way, everyone would only pay like 25 or 30 bucks, and since pretty much everyone backed out due to personal problems, this couldnt be done. Micah was still down, so if he want to, each could put 40, and I would put 20, hows that sound. Like I said, shops charge up to 150 for this, trust me, I was fu..... I mean I was charged that much LOL

Users who are viewing this thread