Fenders rolled in Houston ?

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Not yet. I think two of the guys live north, i live 10 minutes south of downtown. Whoever has the most room, maybe there??? LOL. Zonc said he could provide alot of extra stuff we are going to need so maybe at his place? If thats ok with ya'll....

zonk22

Established Member
garage and driveway should hold all of us. (eight or so) I can get air to them all. Fridge in garage with cold beer. Downside is that Im going out of town this weekend.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Well then it sounds like Zonc's place??? But since hes unavailable for the weekend, maybe the following weekend? 24-26th? Any day is good for me. The roller is on its way, it should be here wednesday, so that gives us all plenty of time for planning....

recalcitrant

Established Member
You can use my driveway for a small fee of rolling mine!! Just kidding. You guys doing it next weekend? J, if you get enough up to the neighborhood, you should get them cleaned up and park them at the little lake and shoot some pics. Wish I could be there. Headed to the beach today. Training is a bitch!!:banana:

zonk22

Established Member
not sure if its firm but I live in the woodlands area and am glad to host this project. I was thinking next Saturday the 25th. The earlier the cooler?

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
Well.... My car broke and it may be longer than expected... Idk when I'll be ready.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Yea Zonk, your place is where we'll meet. Is it too far off 45? I guess the 25th is a good day. As far as time, what do ya'll think is good??

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Copy, add, and paste please

1. 5.4ever

List of whos in, thanks

zonk22

Established Member
Copy, add, and paste please

1. 5.4ever
2. Zonk22 (host)

List of whos in, thanks

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey 5.4ever I PMed you but incase your like me and check your box once a week or longer then I just wanted to let you know I would be down to meet up.....im a couple miles off beltway 8 and 288.
John

Hey John, you still down, just wanted to check in, thanks.

Alright guys. it looks like its going to be this Sat. Zonk, whats the best time for you?? Im available pretty much all day after 12 pm LOL

zonk22

Established Member
I can work with almost anything. Like I said before, its cooler in the morning. If we get done early we can go for a cruise threw the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread