Fenders rolled in Houston ?

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
That sounds awesome Micah, so SVTplaya, if you read this, put about 40-50 and I'll order this for ya'll. I get down on this!!! LOL

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
Gonna have to wait just a minute for me to get my transmission in now. I destroyed all the gears and awaiting a new one.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
I am coming down to houston to look at a car and need my fenders rolled bad. I live up here in killeen and could do it on a saturday the 26th if that works out for everyone. Let me know can chip in also whatever is needed

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey Heff, like Ive been saying, we need to do this as a group thing, its 100 bucks to order the tool, so if its 4, 3, or even 2 of ya'll, it would be easier, if micah or svtplaya can come through, we can do this, but I need to know by tomorrow to order this wednesday, its up to them, that way everyone just pitches in 30-35 buxs..... let me know

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Well then thats all we need,

My paypal is

[email protected]

Shoot me PM before you send any money, for contact #, so we can talk, I'll give you my address so you know Im legit.

I need the money by tonight so I can order this tomorrow so it can get here buy saturday morning, thanks guys

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey heff, sorry i didnt reply, svtplaya didnt pm me, and i wasnt sure what was going to happen, this the only weekend you are going to be in town??? I hate to dissapoint you but unless everyone is in contact with me, Im not sure who is coming or not, and if i take ur money via paypal, but the others dont pitch in, it just wont happen.

BTW, im taking what you said via PM into consideration. Up to now, I have only wanted to do this for group g2g and just to chill, but you do bring up a valid point. I'll let you guys know if I get the tool, that way I can roll your fenders at your convenience.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Hey heff, sorry i didnt reply, svtplaya didnt pm me, and i wasnt sure what was going to happen, this the only weekend you are going to be in town??? I hate to dissapoint you but unless everyone is in contact with me, Im not sure who is coming or not, and if i take ur money via paypal, but the others dont pitch in, it just wont happen.

BTW, im taking what you said via PM into consideration. Up to now, I have only wanted to do this for group g2g and just to chill, but you do bring up a valid point. I'll let you guys know if I get the tool, that way I can roll your fenders at your convenience.

no not the only weekend i can do it. i just got my big n lil's in the other day and need the fenders rolled cuz i want to go to the track but i can wait no problem just let me know.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
yeah not really trying to tell you to buy the tool but you would have owned / payed off the cost by now with all the people you have helped out by charging a small amount. we all appreciate this believe me! a local ricer shop who i would never go to in the first place wants upwards of 300 to do this. so this is a hell of a deal even with my gas cost and misc added in.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Well, I did two other members' rides. And you can check my cobra out. I did my own. Heff, Im sending my info to you, thanks.

Ikan, if you're really interested, send me a PM, Im working on a deal where I can come to you, and do this at your house! LMK

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
ALRIGHT GUYS, IM GONNA PUT MYSELF OUT THERE AND ASK FOR A HUGE FAVOR!!!!

Heffs03mach1 gave me the idea to just buy the tool. I had no need for it since I already rolled mine, but I have decided to buy it anyways to help anyone in the Houston and sorrounding areas to roll their fenders.

One catch though, the tool is 300 bucks. I alreeady have Heff helping me out with 50 bones, but I needed atleast 50 more so I could only pay 200 out of my pocket.

Anyone willing to help will get their fenders rolled by me at their own convenience. I will drive out to you and roll them whenever you want.

If anyone is willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

my paypal is

[email protected]

Send 52 dollars please, I have to pay a stupid paypal fee of 3 bucks or so.
I would not scam anyone. Im willing to give you my personal contact #, even address to show you Im just trying to help. Maybe the 2 guys that I rolled their fenders last time can get in here and vouch for me.

Thanks guys, hope to hear from ya'll soon

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
yup yup i sent him a few bones and have spoken to him over the phone and am just waiting for him to get the tool but i am not in any hurry. my car is still getting the rear end sorted out on it. so maybe this weekend i can roll up there or the next weekend but anyone who wants this done should hit 5.4ever up and help out with the cost of this.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Damn, heff, you have certainly helped out alot. I will be ordering it on monday, and it should be here by thursday, Im going to send the tracking # to you and after it gets here, I'll do yours and micah whenever ya'll want. If anyone wants to join, you are more than welcome, even if you just wanna hang out, see a few other cobras, whatever, hit me up, thanks.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'd like to throw in but Patrick at PSI just told me I need to spend another 1700 to fix the bottom end so I can put it back in my car so it's gonna have to wait, since I am still without a job, but I can later on when everything is back together. I'm glad someone in houston has one now though.

Users who are viewing this thread