Fenders rolled in Houston ?

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hello all, Im sorry I havent posted on here in a while but Im selling one of my cars and I have had many people come by and check it out. Its taking up alot more time than what I anticipated, but no one bites LOL

Micah, I got your message, and I called you back twice, sorry I missed your call. I will call you tomorrow(wednesday) so we can discuss.

Heff, I just ordered the tool, I will Pm you guys the tracking # so you can know when it arrives.

I will be rolling yours and Micahs at your convinience, seeing as how you arent from houston, we can roll yours at my house heff, if you want LOL

Micah, if you have the right tools, I can come to you. You're in Houston right?

Pm me or call me guys, thanks and let the rolling begin!!!

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Cool my car is still in the shop and god only knows when it will be done now. They are telling me thurs but it seems like my car is at their leisure instead of hey lets bust this out and give him his car back since we have had it for 2 weeks. So hopefully this weekend i will be good again and if so i might make the trip down and yeah thats cool to do it at your house if your good with that will give ya a call thurs or fri and let you know whats up.

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
Gimme a shout... I need mine rolled very quick as I cut a tire.... I'll come to you more than likely if you want. I do own a shop with 5 lifts with all the tools but a roller :)

edswhite99

Established Member
Hey 5.4ever, I'm going to be replacing my 99 bumper with an 03 bumper and have been looking for a place that rolls them. I read you bought the tool. How much do you charge to roll them?

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey 5.4ever, I'm going to be replacing my 99 bumper with an 03 bumper and have been looking for a place that rolls them. I read you bought the tool. How much do you charge to roll them?

Hey ed. Pm was sent.

The tool was ordered wednesday, it will be here by tuesday, I have two people ahead of you to roll them.

I will be rolling others' fenders. Just let me know what you decide.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Alright guys, the tool arrived today, it looks like we are on track now.

Heff, Micah, call me whenever to discuss meeting arrangements.

As for anyone else who wants this doen, just PM me and we can talk about it. Im excited as hell to do this with ya'll. Thanks for all your help and support

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'm still interested, just waiting on my engine to be complete and I'll hit you up. My brother wants to do his too since he's upgrading to 325 Mickeys.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
No problem Jad, just hit me up whenever your ready... I did some guys M3 on friday, it was real easy, actually too easy, the BMW fenders are real thin and flexible, we didnt even heat the metal up, it took like 15 minutes each side. I remember the mustang fenders took like 45 minutes each side LOL

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Anyone want to swing by on sunday afternoon @ 2 by my house you are more than welcome to. I will be rolling heffs' 04 cobras fenders. I live off of 45S, about 5 minutes south of downtown, so if you are interested, pm me or call, thanks

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
That worked out awesome thanks for the hookup on that! That 2nd side was quick after we got it all figured out. Catch ya ltr man.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Yo Heff, thanks for stopping by.
It took us a while to figure out how to properly setup the roller but with Heffs quick thinking, we got it to work. And by the time we did the other side, it took probably 20 minutes total for the second side.

Btw, your car sounded sick as you took off bro. Good luck with everything and hit me up if you ever need any help

PS: Thanks for the gears, they will be going in next month!!!!!!!!!!!

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
I am thinking of maybe doing mine this coming weekend if your available and weather pending.

Thanks, Micah

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Micah, give me a call thursday afternoon, lets check our schedules, see if its possible, thanks

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Micah, give me a call thursday afternoon, lets check our schedules, see if its possible, thanks

i need my fenders rolled bro, i just put some 335 drag radials on and having some trouble not slicing them up.. I can do it tues, thursdy, friday, saturday, and sunday... can you tell me where, when and how much it will run me... thanks

Caton

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Thanks heff, king you have a PM.

Micah, wats up, looks like nice weather the next couple of days, call me, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread