Fenders rolled in Houston ?

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Hey Jad and James, hit George up for your fenders.. he is an outstanding Guy and you won't regret it.. plus is cobra is TITS

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
5.4ever,

Finally got my cobra back up and running. When would be a good time to meet up to do this? Are you going to the big ford event at baytown this weekend because Caton, My brother and I will be there and my brother and I need it done for sure. Gracias in advance

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i'm coming down fri-mon for the NMRA Houston event, i'll be trailering my cobra down to get tuned and i desperately need my fenders rolled for the new wheels/tires i just ordered
sending you a PM now!

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Jad what up man, glad to hear your car is back on the road. I wont be attending the Ford meet, but i am available all day saturday to roll them for y'all, even sunday is good for me. Just let me know what you want to do. I have all the tools here at home plus I have some shade (it gets hot LOL) but I can come to you if you like...

LTHL, you have PM. Im free this weekend which ever day you can stop by, I live like 5 minutes away from strictly off of 45. Thats where you are getting your tune right???

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
Hey bud,

Well I am ordering a new rear end. My IRS with lvl 5 are toasted.... Gimme couple weeks lol

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey bud,

Well I am ordering a new rear end. My IRS with lvl 5 are toasted.... Gimme couple weeks lol

Oh wow, sorry to hear that micah, well I guess you have bigger "priorities" LOL just holler at me when you are ready...

LTHL, call me

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
hence the reason i went with a solid axle! by the way some ass at the track was in the staging lanes with a dually and a trailer turning around and managed to drag his trailer down the left side of my car. much appreciated that was!

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
5.4, Sunday afternoon may work well when we get back from the track. We might be able to meet up on the way back

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
hence the reason i went with a solid axle! by the way some ass at the track was in the staging lanes with a dually and a trailer turning around and managed to drag his trailer down the left side of my car. much appreciated that was!

Ouch Heff, sorry to hear that. Is the owner maning up?

But yea, proud owner of a solid myself also

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
what up peeps, anyone need this anytime soon? I have a few days off so just wondering, thanks

Lthl, what happen bro? hit me up

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
Installing rear end but doing some custom changes and mounting. Gimme a week or two and i'll get back with you. -Micah

Users who are viewing this thread