Feel good pictures / videos

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
My little ladies are all grown up now.... :( The oldest graduates college next fall and youngest graduates HS. Feels like yesterday they were just little giggling girls.

51740392876_78496c677c_b.jpg
Crazy how fast it goes. Mine are younger, but it feels like it hasn't been that long.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bootcamp cadence! Man, does that bring back memories and the pride felt/experienced on bootcamp cadence marches like that. Well, not music quality cadence like that, LOL, but the pride of being an American in the military.

Great post, sir! It made my day!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm spellbound! My head tells me that there is no way that a shark, a tiger shark, can exhibit affection, can differentiate one boat from another, and who recognizes this person even when he is in scuba gear. And yet......

Here's some reinforcement to that video.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm spellbound! My head tells me that there is no way that a shark, a tiger shark, can exhibit affection, can differentiate one boat from another, and who recognizes this person even when he is in scuba gear. And yet......

Here's some reinforcement to that video.

the affection part is crazy to me but I feel like the recognition factor is probably tied to smell. The boat and the diver, even in gear, probably have a unique smell.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
the affection part is crazy to me but I feel like the recognition factor is probably tied to smell. The boat and the diver, even in gear, probably have a unique smell.
Your logic makes sense. Very unusual video for sure.,

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Jay, that was actually my first thought when I saw the photo. Guess we know who REALLY owns the place. LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That video of the tiger shark was posted a week or so ago. Mind boggling how gentle it is. I know the video wants to destroy our mindsets about how dangerous sharks are, but there is still no way that I would accept that video as a normal scenario. Sharks are dangerous predators, plain and simple. Brings back memories of the documentary, 'Grizzly Man' (about grizzly bear enthusiast Timothy Treadwell). Maybe we need a new Jaws movie about a great white reaching out to the town residents in an effort to mend past hurts. Maybe a title like, "Jaws Redemption" or "Jaws, My Best Friend". LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread