Established Member
4DDF7D90-4D68-4768-8114-0DDD11E867E4.jpeg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I got mine at a local bird feed/feeder store. I just shoot them with the pellet gun now. ;)
Funny, I don't see them nearly as much as I used too.

Here it is on Chewy though, it's called the Yankee Flipper.

**** that price! Bird feeders are a bitch here with all the summer storms. Actually getting pounded right now. Had 2” in an hour so far and winds hitting 50 plus. Most would think our afternoon thunderstorms are hurricanes.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Red Pepper Bird food, squirells wont touch it.

That's what I use. You should see them now though haha.I have a 6 ft wooden picket fence, and now the squirrels don't even come in the yard much anymore, they just make their way across the top of the fence like little tactical SWAT members. When I get a chance (not facing a neighbor's house) I pick them off.

Shooting Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
**** that price! Bird feeders are a bitch here with all the summer storms. Actually getting pounded right now. Had 2” in an hour so far and winds hitting 50 plus. Most would think our afternoon thunderstorms are hurricanes.

I agree on the price. They DO work though. The seed doesn't get wet either, and all the parts are replaceable so that's a plus.
The battery is in the bottom of the feeder. It comes out and you charge it indoors.
It's definitely funny watching them try it out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is funny. "Stop, you don't understand. I'm trying to protect you from the broom creature". :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread