Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Kittens%2Bwallpapers.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's a great feel-good, and inspirational, story.

Boy Holds Hand Of Crying Classmate On The First Day Of School
August 26, 2019

Courtney Moore snapped many photos of her son on the first day of school at Minneha Elementary School in Wichita.

But one photo is capturing the hearts of the many on social media.

j43pn-kd-holds-hand-of-boy-first-day-of-school-1.jpg

Credit: Courtney Coko Moore

"I'm so proud of my son," said Moore in the caption. "He seen a kid balled up into a corner crying, so he went to console him, grabbed his hand and walked him inside of the school! It is an honor to raise such a loving, compassionate child! He's a kid with a big heart, the first day of school started off right."

The post has been liked by more than 18,000 people -- including the other little boy's mother.

7zmut-kd-holds-hand-of-boy-first-day-of-school-2.jpg

"Tell your son I said thank you so very much!" April Crites commented on the post. "That little boy he helped is my son and is autistic, I worry everyday that he is going to get bullied for being different and your son just absolutely warmed my heart. If there were more children like him I wouldn't worry about such things."

roadracer247

Established Member

August 26, 2019

Courtney Moore snapped many photos of her son on the first day of school at Minneha Elementary School in Wichita.

View attachment 1595914

"I'm so proud of my son," said Moore in the caption. "He seen a kid balled up into a corner crying, so he went to console him, grabbed his hand and walked him inside of the school! It is an honor to raise such a loving, compassionate child! He's a kid with a big heart, the first day of school started off right."

The post has been liked by more than 18,000 people -- including the other little boy's mother.

View attachment 1595915

"Tell your son I said thank you so very much!" April Crites commented on the post. "That little boy he helped is my son and is autistic, I worry everyday that he is going to get bullied for being different and your son just absolutely warmed my heart. If there were more children like him I wouldn't worry about such things."

That’s a good kid right there. :)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This made me smile today, BJ Penn knocked out... :D

Lol... this is a feel good thread, you savage!

Thank you. This place is getting stupid lately.

Let’s see what cooks...

August 26, 2019

View attachment 1595914

View attachment 1595915

That sure is sweet boy, hopefully good things come his way.

Users who are viewing this thread