FedEx explosion in Schertz, Texas

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Raise the age to buy stamps and mail boxes to 21!!!!

Seriously...are there any leads on this bullshit? My local news isn't saying much and the mainstream doesn't seem to care either...doesn't meet the narrative

Sanchezj360

Established Member
I think it was 4 bombs in Austin and one in San Antonio ( Schertz ) this month. I saw one didn’t go off at at fed ex in Austin I’m sure that will get this guy caught.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Scary stuff.
I hope that they catch this sicko soon.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Yep this is starting to hit real close to home. I have been watching my email all day to see if any intel comes down from the top but nothing at this point. I happened to have an extra shift of vacation that I am using this week so hopefully they can figure out who this person is by the time I go back to work. Gonna be a lot of suspicios package calls in the meantime.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What worries me is that copy-cat lunatics may plant bombs in other states. Yeah, it's scary for sure. This person needs to definitely be caught soon.

CV355

_
Established Member
For the record, the only harmful thing I would ever ship is a big ol' dook, and it'd be addressed to my previous manager's house.

Equalbracket

Established Member
No that's an entirely different event and happened at at Good Will. Hope they catch anyone involved quickly.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
What is worrying is how long it took them to catch the Unabomber, and even then it was only because a relative discovered it and turned him in.

Users who are viewing this thread