FedEx explosion in Schertz, Texas

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
The FedEx was one scary. That's the shipping and printing center my wife uses for her work. She's constantly in there.

But good news is they caught him, and he blew himself up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, he's done been tracked, chased, caught and eliminated. The news said they weren't certain as to whether or not he was shot before he detonated the explosive package. Regardless, a vile person has been eliminated and the taxpayers won't have to pay for his trial. Kudos to the authorities for tracking him down with cell phone triangulation and surveillance cameras.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
It was probably someone who watched Netflix's Manhunt and wanted to become a Unabomber copycat.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Wow, sent one to a Goodwill center. Geeeeezzzzzzzz.

And that is excellent on how fast they caught the guy. Sad people died and were wounded over this though.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LOL, these kids, they blow up so fast!

I like how CBS austin identified him as white man before even dropping his name...even the NYC news sites didn't do this...If he were black, middle eastern it would not be mentioned. Hell they probably would have drug their feet on posting his pic if he weren't white.

cbsaustin.PNG

jenkins_1120

Established Member
LOL, these kids, they blow up so fast!

I like how CBS austin identified him as white man before even dropping his name...even the NYC news sites didn't do this...If he were black, middle eastern it would not be mentioned. Hell they probably would have drug their feet on posting his pic if he weren't white.

View attachment 1475096

They were chomping at the bit to make it about race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread