fall photoshoot

teamstorm02

Established Member
went and took some photos of the car this morning and figured id share some of them.

DSC02303.jpg

DSC02305.jpg

DSC02306.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02339.jpg

DSC02344.jpg

DSC02340.jpg

DSC02325.jpg

DSC02330.jpg

teamstorm02

Established Member
Looks good, black the tail lights out FTW!
I'm not sure I like the way these tail lights look blacked out.

That road looks awesome for fall scenary, good choice. I love the look of your car, white/black is cleeean!! :rockon:

Thank you, I drive past this road everyday going to work. Recently we've had a few storms with high winds and it blew a lot of leaves off the trees. I was trying to go before they all get blown off. Would have been much cooler if I could have been able to go in the beginning of the week. :fm:

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
still hasn't gotten cold enough for the leaves to change but cant wait to get some pics like this. looks SICK

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos! I love the autumn season. In photo #6 it almost looks like a tunnel of trees in the horizon. :)

teamstorm02

Established Member
Great photos! I love the autumn season. In photo #6 it almost looks like a tunnel of trees in the horizon. :)

Yea it definitely makes for good pics.. and you should have seen it last week!! It was so awesome!

I just googled white 5.0 with black tail lights, this would look so sick man, but it's your car
ysega2y2.jpg

That's also a 2013.. if I do black them out ill also black out the piece between the tails.. but actually get it painted gloss black

Dragu1a

Established Member
nice pics. that road is perfect. nice and straight, fresh blacktop? shit, i'd be terrorizing those tires out there.

what'd you use to get up for the elevated shot?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
nice pics. that road is perfect. nice and straight, fresh blacktop? shit, i'd be terrorizing those tires out there.

what'd you use to get up for the elevated shot?

Good eye! Now I'm wondering the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread