Fake Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace72ace

Egi Actum
Established Member
Easiest way to add pix in a thread is to get a photobucket user account, and then copy/past the IMG link to your post. Your preview button will tell you if you did it right...

IMG_2145_zps27cb5f2e.jpg

Plinker

Established Member
I seen a race red 2012 and now my brother bought a 2013 GHIG,so now I have some one to play with in my area!

Shane Grubbs

I think fake bosses are an option if they didn't make them in your year. I have a 2005 GT black and yellow and I'm turning it into a Boss clone. Just because I love the body style of the 5th generation and unfortunately, ford did not make a 302 boss in those years. I will keep it a true 302 by getting a 302 boss crate for it then I can truly add the badges.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think fake bosses are an option if they didn't make them in your year. I have a 2005 GT black and yellow and I'm turning it into a Boss clone. Just because I love the body style of the 5th generation and unfortunately, ford did not make a 302 boss in those years. I will keep it a true 302 by getting a 302 boss crate for it then I can truly add the badges.
........... why did you decide to blow the cobwebs off this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread