Established Member
I'm also guilty, lol:

cwe-40.jpg

cwe-52.jpg

Dude, whats your suspension set-up.....must......have :rockon:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I got my car (2013 SBY BOSS) at Jerry's Ford in Annandale, but took it down to Central VA, I couldn't find one in my color, and find anyone that would deal on one in my home area.

Ford in Annandale didnt not have any Boss' when I was in the market. Where in VA are you?

Deerslayer

Established Member
Forgive me for we are guilty as charged. Well, this was born a 13' Track Pack GT and was fitted with MANY parts from two wrecked Boss 302's and a '14 GT500.

2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT Carbon cai/MPT Performance Race Tune, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Tip Exhaust, Dynotech Alum Drive Shaft, MGW Shifter, Eibach (-1.5"L) Pro Street Coil Overs, Whiteline LCA, Eibach Adjustable PH Bar & Sway Bars, McCleod Hi Volume SS Clutch line
OEM Boss Parts- Intake Manifold, Steering Wheel, Dash Panels, Instrument Cluster, Grill, Gas Cap, Recaro Seats front & back, oil & trans coolers, Leather E Brake, alternator
TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside & out. Front Valance/Hood Exhausts/Mirrors/Quarter Panels/GT500 Spoiler/Quad Tip Valance/License Plate Panel - Steering Wheel/Mirror panels/Door Window panels/Console/Radio Bezel/Door locks

b1_zps9ae9b651.jpg

B3_zpsf0045c39.jpg

1BossFinal_zps50823227.jpg

1BossFinal3_zps2c06d676.jpg

1BossFinal5_zps92ced163.jpg

1BossFinal4_zpsa9e45da5.jpg

1BossFinal92_zpse71ea5d2.jpg

1BossFinal91_zpsdb933ca9.jpg

Last edited:

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
OEM Boss Parts- Intake Manifold, Steering Wheel, Dash Panels, Instrument Cluster, Grill, Gas Cap, Recaro Seats front & back, oil & trans coolers, Leather E Brake, alternator
TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside & out. Front Valance/Hood Exhausts/Mirrors/Quarter Panels/GT500 Spoiler/Quad Tip Valance/License Plate Panel - Steering Wheel/Mirror panels/Door Window panels/Console/Radio Bezel/Door locks

What is the Boss build number on the intake?

Last edited:

86Fbody

Established Member
Sorry for whoever is offender by clones but I'm guilty. I don't tell anyone its real but I love the look of the boss but for a daily driver my premium package car is very nice and for $15,000 less money it makes sense for me financially. One day I'll buy a real one(probably once the depreciate a bit when the new body style comes out) anyways here she is.
IMG_20130616_135446-1.jpg
I decided not to use the boss grille as I wanted a cleaner look. But the fenders emblem holes were welded and I did the stripes in vinyl and the mirrors,roof and tail panel in paint on the correct colors. I'm getting the boss manifold this coming weekend and all that is left in the looks department is the tall spoiler which I should have in a few weeks. I'm still undecided on the rear seat delete but the heated leather seats are here to stay lol. Its a brembo/3.73 gear car with exhaust final plans will include cat deletes and a cam tune to go along with the boss intake.

Happen to have brought that by the Waugh Chapel car meet?

Black on Boss

Established Member
Forgive me for we are guilty as charged. Well, this was born a 13' Track Pack GT and was fitted with MANY parts from two wrecked Boss 302's and a '14 GT500.

2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT Carbon cai/MPT Performance Race Tune, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Tip Exhaust, Dynotech Alum Drive Shaft, MGW Shifter, Eibach (-1.5"L) Pro Street Coil Overs, Whiteline LCA, Eibach Adjustable PH Bar & Sway Bars, McCleod Hi Volume SS Clutch line

1BossFinal_zps50823227.jpg

1BossFinal3_zps2c06d676.jpg

1BossFinal5_zps92ced163.jpg

1BossFinal4_zpsa9e45da5.jpg

1BossFinal92_zpse71ea5d2.jpg

1BossFinal91_zpsdb933ca9.jpg

I love your car more everytime I see it :p

Para81

Established Member
Slapping on a Boss graphic on a GT is no different than slapping on a GT3 marking on Carrera. Do what you want but I would feel better if my Mustang GT said GT...then I'm not driving a fake.

scottq60

I believe it's whatever satisfies the owner...I've seen some pretty tacky stuff over the years, like cars (and trucks) that the owner has plastered with aftermarket emblems/decals that repeat what the manufacturer did...for instance...do you REALLY need a hitch receiver cover that states "FORD" or "CHEVY" when the tailgate already tells you what it is??? Ditto for mudflaps.

Bottom line...it's your vehicle...do whatever makes you happy with it...

NVR2L8

Established Member
I believe it's whatever satisfies the owner...I've seen some pretty tacky stuff over the years, like cars (and trucks) that the owner has plastered with aftermarket emblems/decals that repeat what the manufacturer did...for instance...do you REALLY need a hitch receiver cover that states "FORD" or "CHEVY" when the tailgate already tells you what it is??? Ditto for mudflaps.

Bottom line...it's your vehicle...do whatever makes you happy with it...

I agree 100%. Modifying cars started the day after the first one was invented.

"Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery"

Any owner of a true Boss 302 that is offended should get a life. JMHO

:beer:

scottq60

I agree 100%. Modifying cars started the day after the first one was invented.

"Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery"

Any owner of a true Boss 302 that is offended should get a life. JMHO

:beer:

Your opinion and mine are right in line...where are you in Ky?

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
2 PW 2013's (thats including mine)
1 2013 GB
1 2012 YB
1 2013 RR
last but not least a 2011 KB with the special edition low output V6

xfyre101

I'm in the market for a Boss302, and with all this talk about imitations is there any way to positively identify the fake ones from the real ones when i'm out there buying?

Grant808

Established Member
I'm in the market for a Boss302, and with all this talk about imitations is there any way to positively identify the fake ones from the real ones when i'm out there buying?

Check the VIN.

h t t p ://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=(ADD the VIN HERE)

And use a carfax to check for accidents damage etc.

Last edited:

Ssgthooligan

Established Member
2013 Track Pack with Boss C stripes

I guess I guilty too. My 13' PW Track Pack has the quad exhaust with Gt500 Quads and valence to go with it. I'm running Boss Springs for now and later will change out my Struts and Shocks. Not sure if I'm going to install Boss ones from Ford or just go with Coil overs from Jay@Hypermotive.

I also have a Roush Stage One Supercharger, Boss 302 LS wheels painted PW to match and Boss 302 C stripe in a metallic Blue. No Boss 302 lettering though. I thought about it and decided to go with a Coyote 302 theme since it's not vin'd as a Boss. I was about to pull the trigger on a Boss 302 but can't stand the Black on White combo. And there is no sense in peeling the striping off of a brand new Boss 302.

This year the C stripes will be peeled off so I can have some made to match my top stripe.

How do you add pics??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread