Explosions at UK Ariana Grande concert. Fatalties confirmed.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
I mean 80% of Christians and 90% of Muslims are rapists and murderers. If that doesn't make you want to purge the world of these pieces of crap, look at these numbers:

73% of Christians and 86% of Muslims want to enslave little girls into sex rings
2/3 of Christians and 4/5 of Muslims support homosexual clergy holding public office

Really?? So says the atheists.

Branhammer

Established Member
Why stop with Muslims? I say we round up them, Christians, and all the crazy people who profess religion and ship them to the death camps.

We already know all of them are nothing but crackpot terrorists anyway.

But all those leftists will probably argue that not all Christians and Muslims are terrorists. Those pinko commies can't force their silly tolerance bullcrap on me. Even worse, these liberal scumbags will tell you that Christians and Muslims aren't the same.

I mean 80% of Christians and 90% of Muslims are rapists and murderers. If that doesn't make you want to purge the world of these pieces of crap, look at these numbers:

73% of Christians and 86% of Muslims want to enslave little girls into sex rings
2/3 of Christians and 4/5 of Muslims support homosexual clergy holding public office

Wake up people! These are facts.

Just listen to what these experts have to say:
http://www.evilbible.com/
http://www.seesharppress.com/20reasons.html
http://antispirituality.net/Christianity-evil

*Since most of you won't realize it, based on your posts in this thread, everything above is satire. Those of you still reading and didn't need to read this disclaimer, I hope you at least got a giggle out of it.

SP%20atheists.jpg

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
lol

Sometimes I think we all forget that tolerance is part of the reason this country was founded. It was a safe haven for protestants and then became one for Jews, Catholics, and the like.

Don't start on the Islam is evil crap and argue me into my grave, but nevertheless tolerance is a key ingredient to the American dream. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be built into the constitution and bill of rights.

There is a difference between tolerance and letting these fools just come over here blow everything and everybody up and claim the land as their own

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
There is a difference between tolerance and letting these fools just come over here blow everything and everybody up and claim the land as their own

I like these posts. They are like the grilled cheese of the internet.

If I took them all serious, I would of been blown up by now when I go to the gas station or grocery store. Because according to y'all, being a Muslim comes with the prerequisite that you have a bomb strapped to your chest.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member

If I took them all serious, I would of been blown up by now when I go to the gas station or grocery store. Because according to y'all, being a Muslim comes with the prerequisite that you have a bomb strapped to your chest.

No actually i have worked with muslims and had no issues. I actually live in a ln area that is full of muslim doctors also. I have no problems with peaceful people, but when you want to holler allah snackbar and blow me and mine to hell and back then we have a problem

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

So what do you tell the parents of the victims from Manchester?

Or San Bernadino? Or the Boston marathon? Or 9/11? Or the other muslim attacks all over Europe? Etc.

Don't give up hope. You may get blown up one day by these savages that you want to protect.

paluka21

Established Member
Why stop with Muslims? I say we round up them, Christians, and all the crazy people who profess religion and ship them to the death camps.

We already know all of them are nothing but crackpot terrorists anyway.

But all those leftists will probably argue that not all Christians and Muslims are terrorists. Those pinko commies can't force their silly tolerance bullcrap on me. Even worse, these liberal scumbags will tell you that Christians and Muslims aren't the same.

Wake up people! These are facts.

Just listen to what these experts have to say:
http://www.evilbible.com/
http://www.seesharppress.com/20reasons.html
http://antispirituality.net/Christianity-evil

*Since most of you won't realize it, based on your posts in this thread, everything above is satire. Those of you still reading and didn't need to read this disclaimer, I hope you at least got a giggle out of it.

Sadly, some people actually think this way about the vast majority of Christians, and group "ALL" Christian denominations into one category with the Islamic faith.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Certain people seem to have a propensity for violence. Pretending it isn't true doesn't change the fact.

You can like anyone you want. That's what's great about America. What else is great is how I am afforded the ability to act cautious with whomever I see fit and until these stinky, gillette hating pigs start getting with the times, I'll remain distrustful of them.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What's being done now?
Haven't seen anything in the news to combat these guys.
Really? Go look up Mattis' last press conference. He outlines how the president gave him permission to move ahead from their current plan of displacement and attrition against ISIS to a plan of, and I quote "anhiliation." He doesn't want any left alive to spread out and do what just happened in Manchester. That is a very bold statement to make and battle plan to enact as any recent president since RR. Our guys are going to kill every last one they find in Raqqa and Im jealous.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BRNG ITT

Established Member
lol

Sometimes I think we all forget that tolerance is part of the reason this country was founded. It was a safe haven for protestants and then became one for Jews, Catholics, and the like.

Don't start on the Islam is evil crap and argue me into my grave, but nevertheless tolerance is a key ingredient to the American dream. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be built into the constitution and bill of rights.

You chastised someone in a condescending manner for writing "Koran" (which is simply the Anglicized form) vice "Quran", but don't take the time to properly capitalize The Constituition and Bill of Rights.

Priorities.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
You chastised someone in a condescending manner for writing "Koran" (which is simply the Anglicized form) vice "Quran", but don't take the time to properly capitalize The Constituition and Bill of Rights.

Priorities.
Great catch
But don't call him out he says he voted republican but his beliefs are very liberal.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member

Priorities.

Still trying to figure out what a Constituition is.

Priorities.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Great catch
But don't call him out he says he voted republican but his beliefs are very liberal.

I live in a heavily populated southern coastal city. It's beach bums, flip flops, and board shorts 24/7 here. As a city we are more progressive and generally moderate than either direction. We also share a large city wide belief in libertarian-ism. Something about the weather, conditions, and location make people relax and respect each others rights in a very different way. "You do you and I'll do me" is the mantra here.

But I am a republican first and foremost. I just stray to the middle instead of everyone's crack pipe far right ideologies that swing around here like 80 year old man penis.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
lol

Except we have been fighting Muslims since the beginning of our country as Jefferson fought the First Barbary War, it's a cornerstone of Marine Corps history actually. Not to mention how long Christians and the rest of the world have been fighting them since the beginning of the Muslim religion altogether.

You have to realize them for what they are and what they have always been. They will always be a thorn in the side of western world as that is one thing said in the Bible you can take as truth. It stated this thousands of years ago when Isaac stole Ishmael's birthright and it rings completely true to this day. There is no fixing it and there is likely no co-existing with it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I live in a heavily populated southern coastal city. It's beach bums, flip flops, and board shorts 24/7 here. As a city we are more progressive and generally moderate than either direction. We also share a large city wide belief in libertarian-ism. Something about the weather, conditions, and location make people relax and respect each others rights in a very different way. "You do you and I'll do me" is the mantra here.

But I am a republican first and foremost. I just stray to the middle instead of everyone's crack pipe far right ideologies that swing around here like 80 year old man penis.
You realize that radicals don't understand that someone can have opposing views on some subjects and like views on others?

<against abortion, has no problem with gay marriage

^ That right there made a head or two explode....

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
So what do you tell the parents of the victims from Manchester?

Or San Bernadino? Or the Boston marathon? Or 9/11? Or the other muslim attacks all over Europe? Etc.

Don't give up hope. You may get blown up one day by these savages that you want to protect.

*face palm*

Users who are viewing this thread