Explosions at UK Ariana Grande concert. Fatalties confirmed.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
fa8fd911f93a499179d5fe7c8c9f3d98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahahahah hahahahahah.

Suck on that you flaming **** liberals. These muslim savages are more likely to blow you up than me because me and people like me are more likely to shoot back. Hahahahahah.

Blown 89

Established Member
British police have stopped sharing information on the suicide bombing in Manchester with the United States, the BBC reported on Thursday, because of fears that leaks to the U.S. media could hinder a hunt for a possible bomb-maker still at large.

The row came as police pressed a fast-paced investigation into Monday's bombing, which killed 22 people at a music venue packed with children and raised fears a further attack could be imminent. Troops have been deployed to guard key points and eight people have been arrested.

Authorities have said the 22-year-old bomber, British-born Salman Abedi, was part of a network and had recently returned from Libya, where his parents were born.

Police chiefs have made clear they are furious about the publication of confidential material in U.S. media, including bomb site photographs in the New York Times, saying such leaks undermined relationships with trusted security allies.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-manchester-idUSKBN18L0QU
It's time to consider our media a terrorist organization right now IMO. They have done more damage to this country over the past 5 years than any terrorist could have ever dreamed of accomplishing.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/ramadans-here-let-the-killing-begin/

"Heck, the website The Religion of Peace even keeps a handy-dandy chart to keep a running count of terror attacks tied to Ramadan. It’s called the “Ramadan Bombathon 2017,” and as of Day 3 of the Islam holy month — which runs this year from May 26 through June 24, at least in America — adherents of the so-called religion of peace were already racking up the kills.

The pertinent lines read this way, at least so far: “Terror in the Name of ISLAM: Attacks, 12; Kills, 118. ALL Other Religions Combined: Attacks, 0; Kills, 0.”

That’s quite a record — quite a contrast in religion. After all, how many other faiths get their own real-time kill list count?

But then Islam is a faith that doesn’t mess around with the whole “convert or die” type theology. In fact, right at the kick-off of Ramadan, Islamic terrorists forced a busload of Coptic Christians off the road in Egypt, pulled several out of their seats and asked them, one by one: Will you convert to Islam?

Those who didn’t were immediately shot.

“Bishop Makarios, the top Coptic Orthodox cleric in Minya, the province where the attack took place, said the assailants told Christian men they ordered off the bus they would spare their lives if they converted to Islam. ‘They chose death,’ said Makarios,” CBC News reported.

Other media counts say even the women and children were ordered off the bus and told to convert or die.

“Survivors of the attack said that the ten masked Islamic State militants did not merely open fire on the bus full of Christian pilgrims on their way to the Monastery of Saint Samuel the Confessor, but that the victims were made to descend from the bus and asked one by one whether they were Christians,” Breitbart reported. “According to one of the chaplains of the group, Father Rashed … all of them — even the children — refused. Each was killed in cold blood with a gunshot to the head or the threat.”

In all, 29 were killed, including two little girls, ages 2 and 4. Another 23 or so were reportedly injured.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
It's time to consider our media a terrorist organization right now IMO. They have done more damage to this country over the past 5 years than any terrorist could have ever dreamed of accomplishing.

I agree but we are way past that time to consider the media a terrorist organization. This is why CNN got the name Communist News Network and that was a long time ago. The Left wing media has their own agenda and narrative in this country and what I see is they really don't care about the people who keep this country running. I have always been a solutions type person and the MSM does not offer any solutions to any of the problems that face our country. They believe in resistance and obstruction and that is terrible for the people in this country who want to see it move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread