Ex Wives

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Such a bad broken system. Just sad how you can be literally rags to riches and work hard for every penny and the ex spouse can take literally half of everything you worked for on your own by just saying "I do"

Especially those that dont own anything or barely made enough for their own.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Such a bad broken system. Just sad how you can be literally rags to riches and work hard for every penny and the ex spouse can take literally half of everything you worked for on your own by just saying "I do"

Especially those that dont own anything or barely made enough for their own.

Yep. When we got engaged, we sold each of our individual houses, then bought one house. I had $100k in equity...she had $1250 haha We split the $101,250 right down the middle.

IA Shelby

Established Member
The topic of divorce came up at table when I had taken some of my employees out to eat. One of the guys is fairly quiet. A brilliant senior analyst for us.

All of a sudden he speaks up and says, “You know why divorce is expensive???…Because it’s worth it!”

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The topic of divorce came up at table when I had taken some of my employees out to eat. One of the guys is fairly quiet. A brilliant senior analyst for us.

All of a sudden he speaks up and says, “You know why divorce is expensive???…Because it’s worth it!”
I have always said that…lol the majority of my time married to her was miserable. We really didn’t belong together.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LMAO!!! Makes sense and probably a more correct view/understanding of the post. I was speaking from my experience...
I have taken care of plenty ex-wives in the bed.. dating divorced, separated women is like shooting fish in a barrel. They often times are the aggressor when it comes to making the first move, was honestly a little surprised at first.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
This is why I do not understand why gay people fought so hard for the right to get married. They had it made. They would never have to go through a divorce and all the costs and pain. They could have just kept things the way they were.

FWIW I am not against gay marriage, I am against marriage.
Here common law couples both tradionsal and gay are considered under the same rules as married folks if they have lived as a couple for over 6 months.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have taken care of plenty ex-wives in the bed.. dating divorced, separated women is like shooting fish in a barrel. They often times are the aggressor when it comes to making the first move, was honestly a little surprised at first.
This is ****ing spot on. I railed so many divorced moms after mine it was nuts. Most were hot as hell too. No dating, just plowing them, so never really got to know them.

Users who are viewing this thread