Dynoed With the KB last night

KOTH

Hang loose - travel light
Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

In short, I have many other things of importance to worry about such as my children/family, my career, my friends, and many other things to worry about someone hearing about the mods on my car. This is not a flame, just a commentary. To each his/her own.

You are such a special person. It's a car forum dude - lighten up.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
03snake - when we say street racing we DO NOT mean the kind of crap that goes on in the movie Fast&furious, or the kind of crap that stupid ricers do when they speed through traffic weaving in and out of cars. You can streetrace without endagering other people.

Kevin,
I suppose you're right. I my self did it once. Can't believe I actually did that. It was in a safe place, no pedestrians or traffic, and only one car was totaled that night, all in all I guess you're right. It's just that there are no safety precautions taken like at the track. AMB and EMT's and the like. I understand that no matter whats said, there will always be street racing. I myself get that urge when a GM pulls next to me and gives me a rev, it's vagina-intoxicating if you know what I mean.....Now that I've come to my senses, no more whinning from me.....

StRacer

Established Member
Re: Re: Dynoed With the KB last night

Originally posted by 03snake
Hey, I think I saw your car on the preview of 2 Fast 2 Furious. Isn't that you getting crushed by those semi's? If it wasn't, it will be. Street Racing is for LOSERS. Who the hell cares what you're numbers are if you're using them to endanger other people. Grow up dude and dont waste that beautiful 03. The track is where you talk the smack. No skill required to street race.
Anyone wanting technical help on the KB can go to Modularfords.com. Theres a handful of guys there that will help with pretty much any aspect of the install and tunig...etc

Sorry , I wasn't informed that Modular fords was the place to help with tech and this was the forum to leave numbers....LMFAO...... your right when I'm on the road hide your children, dude if you are where I am at street racing...you are doing something wrong with the sheep! I live where you can drive 100 mph for three hours in one direction and pass nothing but grass and 1 cow... if thats dangerous to others then you're into beastiality...lol.J/K Look I don't tell anybody how to live and I don't give a **** what people do with their time or money. I am certifiable this is no secret, ask around or just go to a bar or hang with me and you will have NO DOUBT of this. If you guys don't want me on this forum fine have fun with your numbers and what if's.:beer:

Later, lol,Lock up your daughters....
:coolman:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Dynoed With the KB last night

Originally posted by StRacer
Sorry , I wasn't informed that Modular fords was the place to help with tech and this was the forum to leave numbers....LMFAO...... your right when I'm on the road hide your children, dude if you are where I am at street racing...you are doing something wrong with the sheep! I live where you can drive 100 mph for three hours in one direction and pass nothing but grass and 1 cow... if thats dangerous to others then you're into beastiality...lol.J/K Look I don't tell anybody how to live and I don't give a **** what people do with their time or money. I am certifiable this is no secret, ask around or just go to a bar or hang with me and you will have NO DOUBT of this. If you guys don't want me on this forum fine have fun with your numbers and what if's.:beer:

Later, lol,Lock up your daughters....
:coolman:

And think about that COW! lol. Look man, I'm not telling you how to live, but there sure as hell aint no audiance in the desert. You know you need one, so why try to defend you're need to be accepted. Take that bad-ass car to the track and make us proud like the rest of the KB 03 crowd. Numbers aren't what make the car fast, the driving makes the car fast. Do a 1320', and let us know where you stand.

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
Numbers aren't what make the car fast, the driving makes the car fast. Do a 1320', and let us know where you stand.

Yeah I want to see what that mofo can run:burnout:

Will

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Wow...what happen with this thread...ease up guys...StRacer if fine in my book. And i am sure I will be emailing in time to find out whats what with the KB. Man...just not right ripping like that. I dont think we sign an agreement here that everything we learn has to be put on here. Cause I can tell you ..I dont...I help and give some knowledge and all...but I am not telling all. Never will. Dont have too I am sure StRacer would answer alot of question on the whole Kennebell project to help us out if we need it

Thanks for the update StRacer.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (20 lbs of boost and nitrous)

Last edited:

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by KOTH
You are such a special person. It's a car forum dude - lighten up.

After further thought, you are absolutely correct. Funny how perspectives differ when your at home vs. when your at work!:)

:beer:

warren

Established Member
take it too the track, not the streets or hwy where u can loose control at any moment, and it can happen, and kill someone idiot!

tommygun

Established Member
Ive seen wrecks happen at the track too. I have been racing for over 10years on the street and track, and nothing on the track gives you the same rush as a street race. Its a part of my life as well as StRacers and im sure many others on this site. Yes we have lived thru some scary situations but we are here and when its out time someone will intervien at that moment. I will live to see 200mph on the street and let me go out like that a happy man. I bought my 03 for the purpose of playing on the streets with the vipers and supras in my town needed some eyes opened by a slow mustang. watch some of stracers videos to see what its like to be the "saught after". Its better to be feared then loved so make them fear you on the streets first

jonas

Established Member
dude u suck

Fear what would happen to your kid(s) parent(s) hoe(s) when your dead ass isnt around to take care of em.

davidmax

Established Member
I totally agree with got Cobra for my daily driver 03' I advanced timing to about97 for 750 and kept my octane there for 715 rrwhp.On the street after 650 its all moot.Even with the right suspension and poor drivers like me it wont matter.If I drove like my buds I would go to 800 rrwhp but my test drives on 95-97 oct. leave me VERY satisfied.
I carry 6 drums of Sunnoco 109(its really 104) so I dilute a barrel to 97 or close and use that for every day.
With the monster parts on my big cube mouse motor C5R 427 TT Vette,above 13 lbs 100+ and I usually run straight 104,but if I back it down to 9-11 lbs at 93 octane it feels 99% the same as running 1 BAR.AT 16 Lbs+ on 104 its to fast for the street 50-200 in a second,OK maybe 2,Dave S.

warren

Established Member
id like to be able too drive safely on the street with my family and not get t-boned by these street racing fools, keep it on the track where if u eat the rail at least youre hurting or killing youreself not someone innocently driveing too the store or going home after work too there family. i have a neighbor who is a police officer and its happening more too often, and not only are the so called "street racing fools" killing or seriouly injureing themselves innocent people included. theres most likely notheing anyone can say or do too change youre mind from racing on the streets until youre dead, laid up in the hospital
parylized, or in jail with BIG BUBBA nailig u in the keester ! JUST SHRUG these fools off that want too race it not worth the risk. enjoy youre sweet ride safely and leave the racing too the track!

jonas

Established Member
warren
you forgot worst of all!!
they will impound your car and auction it if u live in cali and caught red handed racing at an illegal gathering. Hell Id have my shit pushed long before Id give up my wheels....ok maybe I wont but damn Id be sooo pissed if they took away my baby

tommygun

Established Member
ok how many people on here speed in their cobra?

most if not all

that can lead to death just as easily if you cant handle you car at speed. Look at all the crashed vipers out there, the people but them for status and cant drive them good enough to even show off for their friiends and crash them within a few months of owning them. Yes there is danger in street racing as there is in everyday life, but I race at secluded spots with spectators to the back of the race and none at the finsh but maybe 1-2 to declare the winner if need be. SO DONT SPEED in you 400+hp car or even get on it because that is illegal also. Im not judging anyone for their life choices so dont judge mine.

warren

Established Member
it would serve them just right! id love too see that, theyd be crying for there momma when the tow off there ride

jonas

Established Member
dont play stupid. speeding and going to the neighborhood street races full of inexperienced drunk/stoned teens and young adults doing all sorts of stupid shit is completely different. Ever have a gun pointed at your chest cause the guy decided you cheated?

hell what am I saying. Dont act stupid, you race, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

tommygun

Established Member
yes i have had a gun pointed at me.....Im still here

yes I have seen accidents and people get killed at street races, Im not acting stupid I know its "wrong" but I was making another statement as with speeding. Im 29now and started racing when I was 15 and got into "street" racing when I was 18 with the purchase of a 90 mustang. I have been arrested for doing what I still do, my parents thought I would grow out of it, but thats not going to happen any time soon. Like I said when its your time to go you have no control of when, things happen for a reason. .02

Users who are viewing this thread