Dynoed With the KB last night

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by StRacer
Being that I am a street racing type person I am going to keep a lid on my exact numbers.
umm, because you have people from all over the country driving hundreds or even thousands of miles to race you, and now they will be scared?? And you don't want to spoil that? why even post , I think, you're in the wrong forum, most people post helpful info here, rather than just smack talk.

Last edited:

StRacer

Established Member
Smack talk? Where are the track times with all the KB cars at exactly? What helpful info have you seen on the KB's? If no one has questions then don't ask. I can be rather helpful in the whole how much fuel pressure it takes to achieve a certain AF change but hey if I'm posting in the wrong place......

Last edited:

StRacer

Established Member
Originally posted by Shadowgray03
Can you at least share what boost level your at and what oct gas?

22psi @6k...110 motor octane leaded. The fuel is called Phillips B-32.

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
Re: Re: Dynoed With the KB last night

Originally posted by BBriBro
umm, because you have people from all over the country driving hundreds or even thousands of miles to race you, and now they will be scared?? And you don't want to spoil that? why even post , I think, you're in the wrong forum, most people post helpful info here, rather than just smack talk.

I second that. Dont waste our time unless you want to share the wealth. What does it matter to you if we know how much horsepower you are making?

-Homer

BBriBro

Established Member
Don't get me wrong, I am glad you are happy with the KB, I think anyone would be, It just seemed that the tone of your post was more to brag than to help others, your right, I have yet to see a lot of real good info and times with the KB, and your post continues that trend.

StRacer

Established Member
The hp #'s aren't whats criticle the tune is....I had a huge learning curve with the tune and I am willing to help. You guys aren't the only people who read this forum ...thats the problem. No body could give me the info I wanted so it was difficult to tune since the blower has about the opposite power curve of the Eaton. I can help you guys with info that NO ONE would give up so I don't know why you think me posting a number is gonna help you, the info I will give up will get you somewhere.... IMHO I would rather have had some tuning specs than hp #'s....but thats just me I guess.

Last edited:

Pyro

Established Member
Is it still streetable? How would it run on ....say....crappy 91 octane Cali gas? I suppose it's all in the tune.

StRacer

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
Is it still streetable? How would it run on ....say....crappy 91 octane Cali gas? I suppose it's all in the tune.

Extremely streetable..like stock in every way at part throttle. Pump gas...absolutly not at 22psi ever. I have yet to dyno the 16 psi tune I have...I just know its super safe. I am still amazed at what this car can handle.... and I am VERY impressed with the traction the car has...I can be at wot by the top of second on my Nitto Drs, its shocking to me. I have heard that 18 psi is pump gas able but I have no experiance with that yet.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> ...the KB is worth more than they ask for...

Less, of course =>) !

Pyro

Established Member
I was considering getting a KB at 22 psi and running 87 octane gas from Costco. It should make for an interesting show. :-D

StRacer

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
I was considering getting a KB at 22 psi and running 87 octane gas from Costco. It should make for an interesting show. :-D

Good watchin':lol:

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I'm pretty sure the company I work for sent me back to school so they could move me out of the Electrical Engineering lab. I held regular fireworks shows while arc welding circuits together. I love a good sparkler, let me know when and where the show is and I'm there

Users who are viewing this thread