22" chrome rims
5" lowering springs
Hydrolics

Can you say PIMP FACTOR!

Now who'll ride with me??:xpl:

Hunter6

Established Member
Pyro,

You are a funny beyotch! Hey, this isn't skunk works guys. If the arabs find out how to get more hp from their Cobras it won't spell the end of a secure America.:bored:

realsmith

Wally World or Bust
Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
I plan on getting the following mods before I go KB @ 22psi w/ 87 octane:

Curb feelers
6 "type R" stickers
Japanese letter across the hood
Indiglo guages
Neon undercarriage lights
Bumper wings
5' rear wing
Fast and the Furious decals
windshield wiper louvers
Turbo Supercharged emblem
22" chrome rims
5" lowering springs
Hydrolics

Can you say PIMP FACTOR!

Now who'll ride with me??:xpl:

Damn dawg, you the man.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
22PSI - 91 Octane Gas = Kaboooooooommmm!

Seriously, above 16 PSI, you better have a handy source of at least 100 octane, I'm thinking
There are a few guys running 17psi on pump gas, but I dont think I would go too far above it.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Well, I suppose you could fatten up the A/F and not put in the extra timing that would get you serious power with the 100, but why?
why? 600streetable rwhp sounds good to me at 17psi on pump gas.

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
STracer,

Congrat's on the results with the Kenne Bell! I understand you not posting and I probably wouldn't either. I can't wait to see that beast and hear it run on the Power Tour. See you next week, and I look forward to meeting you.

Josh

For those of you that aren't into the street racing thing, you would be surprised how quick word gets around. Since STRACER is doing so well with the 03, it would get out even quicker! Does it really even matter? It's over 600RWHP, it's not going to matter if it's 623 or 653. :shrug:

Quit complaining, by yourself a Kenne Bell and post away!:thumbsup:

Pyro

Established Member
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

That's great that people are getting KB's and great HP numbers but it's all getting a bit immature to post this and that then saying you dont want to post because of this and that.....Doesn't it sound a bit childish? I guess it makes sense to keep it to yourself if you place your self-worth and self-importance on how fast your car is OR if your life revolves around your car. All it means is that you judge yourself or the size of your "tool" on how fast you can go. Even if I had a KB, there is always someone faster and if I run across them, Props to them and I'm no less of a man for it and therefor, not worried about sharing the info with others even if just for conversations sake. Afterall, it's not a matter of national security??

In short, I have many other things of importance to worry about such as my children/family, my career, my friends, and many other things to worry about someone hearing about the mods on my car. This is not a flame, just a commentary. To each his/her own.

Last edited:

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Got-Cobra?
.... you would be surprised how quick word gets around.
Does that matter? I assume they will know about the KB, Will he have "racers" with 623 HP, but not if it's 653? I'm sure some punk in a Supra will think they can beat it no matter how much power he has, and then the smarter people won't race him just knowing he has a KB, again regardless of how much power it's actually making.

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Originally posted by BBriBro
Does that matter? I assume they will know about the KB, Will he have "racers" with 623 HP, but not if it's 653? I'm sure some punk in a Supra will think they can beat it no matter how much power he has, and then the smarter people won't race him just knowing he has a KB, again regardless of how much power it's actually making.

Pyro,

Yes and No!

BBriBro,

True...True...

Come on guys, is it that big of a deal? :shrug:

Have fun, be safe, and everyone have a good weekend!

Josh :beer:

StRacer

Established Member
Originally posted by BBriBro

Pretty good point..lol but I wanna get through at least one weekend before no one will race me....:lol:

Pyro, spend your money and time the way you want to and I'll do the same. I don't mod my car cause its fun and I don't mod it to brag I mod it to race...on the street, and I don't care If you don't like it show up and race me:-D

BTW yes I am immature I spend obscene amounts of money just to put a grin on my face and a frown on other peoples.... for no GOOd reason at all.:coolman:

Last edited:

Pyro

Established Member
Remember....It was not meant as a flame because God knows, I do many immature things myself but just with different things, not my car. I'm personally against street racing and maybe it comes with age especially since I have many loved ones on the road at any given time so that's just me. So....No disrespect intended!! :beer:

StRacer

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
Remember....It was not meant as a flame because God knows, I do many immature things myself but just with different things, not my car. I'm personally against street racing and maybe it comes with age especially since I have many loved ones on the road at any given time so that's just me. So....No disrespect intended!! :beer:

Thats cool, I respect that. I hope some day they make a cure for my insanity... I just can't help it. :beer:

keyboardracer

i think "sheetracer" Is full of baloney, I will put $50 on my s2000 with a voretch and give you the leave!! 600 plus at the rear wheels! What do you think you have a funny car motor in there?

Users who are viewing this thread