Dynoed With the KB last night

03Steve

Established Member
Hey StRacer, sonic from the local board. Good work with the KB, mine is coming along too. Street racing up here in STL also, and doing very well like you.

How was the MAF? Did ya tune around it, or get a replacement?

warren

Established Member
i dont have any problems with people who want too race(track) or just want to lay some led on the throttle, thats why we have these cars, im talking about the idiots that race at stoplights with traffic and pedestrians everywhere. anything can happen in a split secound the other driver looses it , crashes etc. but if youre out on open freeway or at a light and get on it cool!! but the street, im not for it, even the races at secluded spots. gee i wonder why there illegal!! i must have read in the paper at least 3 times of fatalities of street racers includeing the "secluded races" im not telling u what to do but if u have families or loved ones id think twice about any kind of street raceing, it just takes a split secound for something to go wrong, even on open freeway. enjoy youre rides, and drive smart and safely!!

KS Cobra

Established Member
Re: Re: Dynoed With the KB last night

Originally posted by 03snake
No skill required to street race.

Dam.....And I thought you only had one dad to deal with????:loser:

KS Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

That's great that people are getting KB's and great HP numbers but it's all getting a bit immature to post this and that then saying you dont want to post because of this and that.....Doesn't it sound a bit childish? I guess it makes sense to keep it to yourself if you place your self-worth and self-importance on how fast your car is OR if your life revolves around your car. All it means is that you judge yourself or the size of your "tool" on how fast you can go. Even if I had a KB, there is always someone faster and if I run across them, Props to them and I'm no less of a man for it and therefor, not worried about sharing the info with others even if just for conversations sake. Afterall, it's not a matter of national security??

In short, I have many other things of importance to worry about such as my children/family, my career, my friends, and many other things to worry about someone hearing about the mods on my car. This is not a flame, just a commentary. To each his/her own.

Let me guess.....Do you have a mullet? That is some post you have made. My hat is off to ya!!!!:lol1:

KS Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by keyboardracer
i think "sheetracer" Is full of baloney, I will put $50 on my s2000 with a voretch and give you the leave!! 600 plus at the rear wheels! What do you think you have a funny car motor in there?

You must be one of those master Ford car builders from up north??? :beer:

I'll have to watch out for those Vortech powered machines you guys mastermind out on the streets. :thumbsup:

Is Streetracer our only hope????:-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread