Don't ever steal potatoes - NSFW?

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
As f'ed up as it sounds, if that stuff went down here (which for some crimes it should) people would definitely not pull shitty crimes like that as often or at all for that matter. We give criminals way too much flexibility and rights here.

In other news: YOU STOLE MY POTATOES YOU BASTARD TAKE THIS!! :burn:

So, what you're really saying is,

kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993.jpg

:banana::pepper::dancenana::pepper::banana:

GT40TH

Established Member
godamn that shit was crazy! the way he was screaming sound creepy like he was cursing them with a demon scream.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
godamn that shit was crazy! the way he was screaming sound creepy like he was cursing them with a demon scream.

I assume it was all the blood rushing to his core to try to protect his organs or whatever, and that was probably the air in his lungs escaping? I'm no house though.

Wish not granted, HAHA!

:lol::lol:

I could understand a good public beat down but the whole fire thing was way too much in my opinion.

Last edited:

svtbird99

Established Member
Fuuuuked up!!!!!

thats sad, why would you do something like this to another human being. People dont think just do, they should look at themselves first before doing anything like this to someone,( could have been your dad,brother,son,) just for stealing thats ****ed. id rather have my hand chopped off.

Mineral_01'

Established Member
I think the best thing you can take away from this is, be proud to be an AMERICAN! A country where no matter what your faith, no matter your political views, this kind on thing will never happen. Stop taking your freedom for granted, stand up and feel good about being American. This is the greatest country in the world! Love it and fight for it!

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I think the best thing you can take away from this is, be proud to be an AMERICAN! A country where no matter what your faith, no matter your political views, this kind on thing will never happen. Stop taking your freedom for granted, stand up and feel good about being American. This is the greatest country in the world! Love it and fight for it!

That was sorta the idea behind this thread.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
guess they shouldnt have stolen.

and more than American.....being a Christian.

Thats the same punishment I deserved. Then Christ came along and took it for me so I could be free.

that being said....in many places stealing is AS SERIOUS as what we consider serious crimes (rape, murder). especially in places where food is scarce.

reminds me of the beginning of "Black hawk down" where people start killing each other over rice. we just cant grasp being in severe need of the basic necessities of life.

thats sad, why would you do something like this to another human being. People dont think just do, they should look at themselves first before doing anything like this to someone,( could have been your dad,brother,son,) just for stealing thats ****ed. id rather have my hand chopped off.

+1 I don't care if they stole. That's just not right lighting people on fire. That's just inhumane. :nonono:

you know, God would disagree with you....would you prefer I send you some references????

You are honestly going to argue that Jesus wants people burning people alive for stealing? I don't know what kind of church you go to buddy, but what you are suggesting is not preached in churches that preach the gospel and the message of grace. Please stop trying to paint God as some villain that supports this kind of violence in the age of GRACE. Below is all I need to know how God expects thieves to be dealt with and it ain't by beating the piss out of them and lighting them on fire. Pure vigilante behavior in that video.

Proverbs 6:30-31

Amplified Bible (AMP)

30Men do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is hungry; 31But if he is found out, he must restore seven times [what he stole]; he must give the whole substance of his house [if necessary--to meet his fine].

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
LOL at people complaining that this was posted. You want to be on the world wide web and ignore what goes on in the world? As technology moves forward videos like this will be more and more common. Those people aren't compelled to help because they see shit like this all the time.

I saw something similar on eastafricatube but they were burning "witches."

Users who are viewing this thread