Don't ever steal potatoes - NSFW?

92z28

Established Member
I don't think that anybody deserves to be burned alive but you have to understand in many other countries food is very difficult to come by. For these guys to steal food from somebody else when in places in Africa a loaf of bread is worth its weight in gold people are going to be upset.

I remember seeing a clip on National Geographic of a man's goat getting out of its pen and eating from his neighbor's garden. The neighbor's reaction was to behead the goat and then tell the owner that if it happens again it will be his head rolling along with the goat's.

Our ways are not their ways.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Dude you should put more than NSFW? In the title, asshat. Something more along the lines of living person set on fire.

:cryying: You mean like how directly under the thread title it says "Video: Sickening: 2 Thieves Stealing A Sack Of Potatoes In Kenya & Get Burned In Fire (*Warning* Graphic?) I know that's really vague and doesn't give you any sort of idea what the video might be. :rollseyes

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
:cryying: You mean like how directly under the thread title it says "Video: Sickening: 2 Thieves Stealing A Sack Of Potatoes In Kenya & Get Burned In Fire (*Warning* Graphic?) I know that's really vague and doesn't give you any sort of idea what the video might be. :rollseyes

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I just thought that was an SVTP sponsored advertisement for Idaho Potatoes.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I've (un-intentionally) walked on top of a body in a house fire where there was nothing left but a torso. THAT, was disturbing. This? Meh..... :shrug:

TheHitman™

Established Member
thats lagos, nigeria.... not kenya

If that was Nigeria, that must have been more than theft. Shit goes down there but when I went there 6 years ago I didn't see that happen to people for stealing, in even more impoverished parts of Nigeria. I've seen grown men get beat in public but thats about it.

On another note though, Afghanistan has some far worse shit go on than that. Women in certain areas of Afghanistan would get stoned to death for looking at another man the wrong way. You also see fights break out in the street that lead to deathmatches. As a soldier you can't do anything about them because its a local civil dispute.

This is a sick sad world we live in.

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member
Pretty much sums it up.

The world is a ****ed up place where people do a lot of ****ed up stuff. To people less deserving than this even.

Some people need reminders every once in a while how ****ed up people are. Welcome to the party OHTHREESVT.

I've seen some gruesome stuff that is on this level and what I find even more disturbing, its not that It upset me, because it didn't and I know it had a purpose, but I didn't realize it was shock site level material.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I feel like even if the crime was more severe... who deserves that... and to the guy that said " If legal I would do that to someone stealing from me"... really... I doubt it.. if someone stole my car fine let them take my car... my insurance is going to cover it... put them in jail for a long time but dont beat them to a pulp them set them on fire while alive.. thats seriously a little to far

Amen. People are ****ing animals. If you'd do that to anyone regardless of the circumstances then words aren't sufficient in describing how utterly you have failed at being human. Congrats :beer:

Really dude?

He's a piece of shit for opening your eyes to the fact that you live every single day of your life in this "out of sight - out of mind" fashion? ****ing fail, way to miss the point.

I needed to see this. I wanted to see this. Its the eye opening graphic imagery that reminds me how people deserve to be treated, and that i'm DAMN lucky to live in a part of the world were this is damn near unfathomable. Not even rape or murder deserves this. If you fight evil with evil, you're the reason this is happening in the first place.

If you have the privileged of living in ignorance of whats demonstrated in the video then you have a responsibility to see this.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Amen. People are ****ing animals. If you'd do that to anyone regardless of the circumstances then words aren't sufficient in describing how utterly you have failed at being human. Congrats :beer:

He's a piece of shit for opening your eyes to the fact that you live every single day of your life in this "out of sight - out of mind" fashion? ****ing fail, way to miss the point.

I needed to see this. I wanted to see this. Its the eye opening graphic imagery that reminds me how people deserve to be treated, and that i'm DAMN lucky to live in a part of the world were this is damn near unfathomable. Not even rape or murder deserves this. If you fight evil with evil, you're the reason this is happening in the first place.

If you have the privileged of living in ignorance of whats demonstrated in the video then you have a responsibility to see this.

I agree. I'm not sure why people get set bent out of shape when they find out the world isn't what Disney has been showing them. While it can be disturbing to see. Sometimes it is good to see these videos because it really makes you feel like shit when you complain about your video game only getting 80MS ping... It's a nice reality check and hopefully makes you feel more grateful for the things you have and for the people who faught and still fight to keep it that way.

Liveleak is an awesome site to get the REAL on the world and what is happening.

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member

All he says was "really dude?" I think you need to go take a cold shower and relax yourself.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
As f'ed up as it sounds, if that stuff went down here (which for some crimes it should) people would definitely not pull shitty crimes like that as often or at all for that matter. We give criminals way too much flexibility and rights here.

In other news: YOU STOLE MY POTATOES YOU BASTARD TAKE THIS!! :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread