Don't ever steal potatoes - NSFW?

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1bU75xMHdx3Qwriz]Video: Sickening: 2 Thieves Stealing A Sack Of Potatoes In Kenya & Get Burned In Fire (*Warning* Graphic)[/ame]

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
first are you 100% it was stealing potatoes? maybe the crime was more severe?

second, if legal i would personaly do that to anyone stealing from me.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
God bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fixed it for ya!!!!!

Bronze123

Established Member
so ****ed up. Can see the other guy get up and run against the wall and turn right.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
As ****ed up as our country is people don't realize what they have until they go to a country that is like that.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
****ing animals. who's worse the potato thieves or the asshole vigilantes that brutally executed them.

mynameismike65

Established Member
That was SERIOUSLY ****ed up. I REALLY hope they did more then steal potatoes...

They will surely die from that. Their "hospital" care over there is a joke at best most likely. They will for sure get infections and die. That really does make me thankful that we have a "real" judicial system. (although its ****ed at times)

Last edited:

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
I feel like even if the crime was more severe... who deserves that... and to the guy that said " If legal I would do that to someone stealing from me"... really... I doubt it.. if someone stole my car fine let them take my car... my insurance is going to cover it... put them in jail for a long time but dont beat them to a pulp them set them on fire while alive.. thats seriously a little to far

Users who are viewing this thread